Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

some of these questions 
sick.gif

Ronnie should bless everyone who bought his EQT or dooms with an early access email
Man I hope not. I bought those on my .edu account and haven't had access since I graduated. 

What's a good price on Salmon Soles? Found a pair in my size, fairly used for $100 with no box. Pull the trigger? Wonder if it's worth the restoration effort. 

Man I hope not. I bought those on my .edu account and haven't had access since I graduated. 

What's a good price on Salmon Soles? Found a pair in my size, fairly used for $100 with no box. Pull the trigger? Wonder if it's worth the restoration effort. 
$100 sounds like a steal.

Whats fairly used?

Hope not

Kithstrike is the way
yea but see like these aren't that special of a drop. the asics drops are special because that's, arguably, what kith is known for - their asics collabs. when kith first opened up, their first collab was with asics. and if im not mistaken, the first collab RF ever worked on was with asics.

could there be a kithstrike? there could, but its not as likely

you should read the description, UBs are also the 23rd..

BEEN saying it's the 23rd for weeks now, before any of these sneaker twitter accounts were sayin it.. y'all just didn't wanna listen
I don't doubt you're wrong, but nowhere in the description does he say that the UB is dropping the same day. 

Back
Top Bottom