Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Team Manual with the fire tonight.

Now the question is if they will cancel multiple pairs on my order. (Copped 2 size 9's)

that was too easy 

Just got that CONFIRMATION 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The lag got me. Had more than 1 pair in the cart but couldn't drop the extra one. Got all the way to PayPal only to crash :frown:

Was easily able to add to my cart but couldn't get anywhere passed that point. Oh well! Good job everyone who copped!

Wait so am I the only one that didn't see the ubs pop up on the front page like people said would happen? I mean I expected links to be switched, but i had to go to mens>shop now> then i got to the here we go page

Tried on mobile, carted multiple pairs and couldn't change it and checkout in time. If anyone in Getting this in hand tomorrow (9-9.5) hit me up

Brother and I both tried manual, he copped but I didn't. The site wouldn't let me click on checkout with PayPal for some reason. Then after he got em he tells me they're my Christmas gift. G.O.A.T. brother. 
smokin.gif

Damn i really wanted these more than most sneakers released this year in a size 12 just to freakin wear but it looks like the bots got all mines. kept carting but the site kept crashing. guess thats that. smh

Back
Top Bottom