Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Ordered 2, Got 2
pimp.gif

Ultraboost come in today. Finally got a shipping email for my Trail Boost. More excited to wear the Trail boost in this Chicago winter.

man the columbia fleece jacket i got fits a little smaller for a medium. anyone need to size swap their large for a medium? stone green color.

Ultraboost come in today. Finally got a shipping email for my Trail Boost. More excited to wear the Trail boost in this Chicago winter.
yea man i wish i had gone for both.. i tried getting the trail boosts afterwards but the site kept crashing i couldn't get through again 
mean.gif

nice pickup

Last edited:
Can anyone comment on sizing from the Mercer III pant from the first drop to the KITH CLASSICS FALL '16 Mercer III. I only ask because the materials are different in each and there is no size chart for the Fall '16 Mercer pants... Thanks.

Of course there would be train issues this morning. Missed out on the linens. How strict are they with picking up at your time frame?
damn man was that the 1 train? very strict because is "run by nike", I got dubbed for my 8-9 slot and was there at 8:57am. missed the part where the guy came out asking for your time to let you go in before the hour so is kinda my fault for not walking to the front of the line. Is all good, on to the next one. but man are they clean...

I've been wearing my High-Pile zip hoodie, and I have to say it is warmer than I thought. Very happy with it.

Can anyone comment on sizing from the Mercer III pant from the first drop to the KITH CLASSICS FALL '16 Mercer III. I only ask because the materials are different in each and there is no size chart for the Fall '16 Mercer pants... Thanks.
they fit tighter than previous mercers, and the fabric does not stretch at all. I would advise going one size up from the older ones. 

hoping the fact that they're champion hoodies decreases the price.. I like the papa bear fleece in navy but not for the price of a kith fleece. 

Back
Top Bottom