Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Your welcome NT fam.

And thanks for trusting my wisdom.

Feels.

It's an emotional day for me, I would like to thank the OGs in the thread, my wife for her support, and most of all ronnie for without him all things are not possible.

@VidiViciUn end your year on the loss.

It's been a good battle my son, but I won the war.

ya there were a couple who were pretty adamant that these were "unauthorized" (like that means anything) with no other reason, it would seem, other than to boost their own egos.  the problem is most people are sheep and are incapable of making decisions for themselves and therefore cant see truth when its right in front of their face, let alone in their hands..

I said unauthorized based of the evidence.

However, I wanted them to be real Bc homies copped.

So nah it ain't like that. At least in my case

So coke stuff is dropping soon?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/262782231776
Seller also has denim jacket "in hand"
That asking price 
sick.gif

Last edited:
damn man was that the 1 train? very strict because is "run by nike", I got dubbed for my 8-9 slot and was there at 8:57am. missed the part where the guy came out asking for your time to let you go in before the hour so is kinda my fault for not walking to the front of the line. Is all good, on to the next one. but man are they clean...

so you had to be inside before 9am even if you were standing in line outside? that's stupid of them.

I was super tight this morning.....

Congrats on those who copped the Homages for that price. Was going to buy,but the risks out weighed the reward i believe especially with ebay.

Homage to those who copped though
View media item 2278583

Last edited:
I want the Homages bad. I'm just to old to spend $400 on sneakers....welp

Just saw someone in my office walk by with Kith UB's. Shoutouts to them for un-DS'ing so quickly.

And congrats to everyone who got Homages! Quality purchase.

Your welcome NT fam.

And thanks for trusting my wisdom.

Feels.

It's an emotional day for me, I would like to thank the OGs in the thread, my wife for her support, and most of all ronnie for without him all things are not possible.

@VidiViciUn end your year on the loss.

It's been a good battle my son, but I won the war.
 ​
#HomageGate is officially over...​
 ​
 ​
 ​
But... @bwood056  I mean.. @BroNamath  I mean... @Barbarian
You Gonna Hold The L In 2017...

Guy in one of my FB groups got his 8 UB pairs in 1 order delivered today, all size 10 lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom