Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Did they ever say how many pairs of the F&F White Mid UB were given away?
778 probably 
laugh.gif

So, I finally heard back from Kith about the order, looks like it will still be good:
Thank you for writing us. Your order is fine. Please allow 3-5 business days processing time for these orders as exclusive releases/capsule collections ship via a third-party at another location. You'll receive tracking via email once the order has shipped.

Please note: You may receive multiple tracking numbers/packages depending on the item(s) ordered.

Best Regards,
Kith Customer Service

H3FPn8dyDsDtNsfsv8W2mHQofRZbeDWcuJVtlLYZBgABltJ1dnWaqzduX186yVN-6dgDVl959s98DzeE9CvPbKDeZqZp4IA3zTAO51aantTVvjuM1epU7d8GO-uUaVg0jw=s0-d-e1-ft
I feel safe with my order, but we'll see what happens.

Last edited:
Core hoody and jacket just came in. Kith did a really good job on this collection. Might need the Crater Core hoody now

man its such a shame....kith order via dhl express gets from ny to germany in less than 24 hours....if i ship pairs from germany to the US, they will sit for weeks in US customs waiting on some lazy *** dude so they can go on, it can take up to 4-6 weeks, and most of that time its just sitting somewhere ^^

if i had the option to grab those F&F UBs for 1K i definitely would... Would just sell one of these yeezys sitting around, no brainer

if i had the option to grab those F&F UBs for 1K i definitely would... Would just sell one of these yeezys sitting around, no brainer

For a shoe that will look like a gym sock at hour 3 of the first wear. I don't get it. Ya'll crazy af

Kith customer service is such crap. Ordered some things from them meant to be Christmas present 2 weeks ago. No response at all until today when they hit me with the cancellation, 3 days after Christmas smh. Ronnie need to work on customer service. It's been a problem for a while

Kith customer service is such crap. Ordered some things from them meant to be Christmas present 2 weeks ago. No response at all until today when they hit me with the cancellation, 3 days after Christmas smh. Ronnie need to work on customer service. It's been a problem for a while
adam had it controlled and everything, but he doesnt run it anymore, they put their cs twitter out for things like this, fast responses but it doesnt seem to work like that  

Meth is a legend.

Let me get my access back to the thread after a 1 year hiatus.

I'm not even mad.

The NB squid can have the win.

Even tho he lost.

I told meth I'm a Better man.

Back
Top Bottom