Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

This is true but I don't think it's peaked yet. I picked up the STA 1500s Saturday morning with no problem and wound up going back later in the day around 4 for a second pair and they still had 6-8 pairs left. Along with numerous other runners that presumably shoul've and would've sold out in other stores or locations. Maybe it's the area that I live in but they always sell out of Ewings and other stuff that I believe are lower quality and not really worthy of the "hype"

Where you live?

Gotcha lucky lucky. Live in the DMV area and everything sells out so fast here its crazy

Lol I remember those days man I actually just moved down here from the DMV (MoCo) a little over a year ago. I used to have to make my purchases here and have them shipped to me!!

Lol I remember those days man I actually just moved down here from the DMV (MoCo) a little over a year ago. I used to have to make my purchases here and have them shipped to me!!

Man must be nice

what spots are you referring to in the DMV other than commonwealth ?

And no where in particular just saying in general about the area. Stuff sells out so much quicker no matter what it may be. Soon as people get a whiff of something they buy everything they can get their hands on

in my area the only runners that are doing well are Roshes, flynits, and new balance. Asics here are still sitting at my locat spots collecting dust.good releases too(bait, christmas pack) i bought the UC there with no problem.  my area is full of nike and jordan heads so i guess it depends on your location.

Last edited:
sad to say..I dont think we'll see it anytime soon.
mean.gif

in my area the only runners that are doing well are Roshes, flynits, and new balance. Asics here are still sitting at my locat spots collecting dust.good releases too(bait, christmas pack) i bought the UC there with no problem.  my area is full of nike and jordan heads so i guess it depends on your location.

The vanquish gl3s?

What would you guys consider a fair trade as far as Fieg releases for a pair of STA GLIIIs? Considering letting mine go, just can't decide if I should sell or try and trade straight up.

This year for me as far as RF goes:
1. Miamis
2. Volcanos
3. Flamingos
4. Daytona
5. Americana
6. Knicks
7. High Risks

a lot of people ranked the volcanos as one of the top 5 sneakers of the year. it makes me a bit more happy that i was able to cop a pair 8)

If I had the chance to, say, pick up any of Fiegs releases from this year for retail: I'd choose High Risks.

Back
Top Bottom