Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

should stick the loose part onto the shoe

but they look better 

still an ugly shoe

laugh.gif

had to flex the preme too

that rose gold hit actually making the shoe a bit sexy. dammit they're growing on me lol

disappointed in how the stripe down the middle of the cs2 creases... should have been a different material, looks all bent up as soon as you put them on foot

disappointed in how the stripe down the middle of the cs2 creases... should have been a different material, looks all bent up as soon as you put them on foot
Head to the NMD thread there's some customs already out, they look more than decent 

They're much too of a slim / feminine silhouette to me. Even the pics of RF wearing them with his slim grey denim makes the jeans look super baggy. I wear slim denim that stacks and I prefer shoes where the jeans have somewhere to rest.

Take that into account with the ton of NT denim fans that will be rocking these...

They're much too of a slim / feminine silhouette to me. Even the pics of RF wearing them with his slim grey denim makes the jeans look super baggy. I wear slim denim that stacks and I prefer shoes where the jeans have somewhere to rest.

Take that into account with the ton of NT denim fans that will be rocking these...
i agree. but kith got paired with naked so it kinda makes sense.

Naw hes not. Dude is a bit chunky but he makes it work. He was hanging around the store again yesterday barking orders as usual.

Ended up copping a Love Thy City tee for the hell of if. :lol:

So tempted on those new Off White socks that came in...

Received my black World Fair hoodie yesterday and rocking it today. Dope sweatshirt, wish the sleeves were a little longer though (XL, I have monkey arms)

Stuff should come in tomorrow.

Went to Kith Miami yesterday, those city socks are better in person but still eh. Glad I copped the bomber looked awesome in person. Really all the clothes looked good but I managed to abstain with just some Kith Treats and a Coke cup

what's the leg opening on your slim denim? anything above 6 inches is unacceptable.

finnaly got a second core fleece hoodie thanks to the ebay 20% code going around. $145 :smokin

C20HELLOSPRING

If still active later gon cop a champion hoodie. Good looks

Back
Top Bottom