Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Is kith selling sex toys nowadays ? lmao 
They are and I only by DS. No VVVNDS or anything like that.

Ronnie: ORDER 404!!!

Employee: Site is now down

Ronnie: Excellent 

@NonHeinous  can you Photoshop Ronnie's face on here for me? lol

Consumers:

Last edited:
Should've quit while you were ahead bro 
laugh.gif

indian inks were a kithstrike but were on other sites, just like the cockatoos. indian inks didnt give you anything though. though they tricked some people into thinking they would get salmons because of the slight resembelence. 

indian inks were a kithstrike but were on other sites, just like the cockatoos. indian inks didnt give you anything though. though they tricked some people into thinking they would get salmons because of the slight resembelence. 
They got me that's for sure. Those weren't a bad looking shoe so I didn't mind as much

He finesse us like janet jackson did to her billionaire husband ... 

Wasn't there supposed to be a restock on the Super Green for pairs not picked up that never happened?  Doing it now at this point would be lame.

I copped the Diablo 2.0s, wanted them to rock. Will see what they look like in hand.

Personally these volcano 2.0 arent bad tbh .

Very versatile Very casual Very unassuming  Very passable Very easy to get under retail in a couple months .

Dont be a fool and 400 ... pretty peas

I like them lmao

Me too, but if they're bricks, I don't want to accidentally grab the wrong size and lose a bunch of money selling my pair/trying to get the correct size.

This is the exact problem for me..

Usually they'll include a bit of sizing info on the product page. May have actually helped sales in this case..

Yeah, I combed the page and didn't see squat. Went from my phone to my laptop that I usually never have, but brought into work because I was buying something else and didn't want to do on the government computer. Even this site doesn't have the same options and looks slightly different on my work computer from day-to-day for me. Kinda a pain in the ***. I guess we'll have to wait to get reports back on sizing when they start filtering into people's hands...

Personally these volcano 2.0 arent bad tbh .

Very versatile Very casual Very unassuming  Very passable Very easy to get under retail in a couple months .

Dont be a fool and 400 ... pretty peas
People still thinking this is like 5 years ago.  Trying to get $350-400 for these?  Easily under retail in no time.

I think this bulky style runner will start to be more hyped once those Yeezy runners drop...spidey senses and whatnot

Back
Top Bottom