Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

View media item 2406513
How you want tonal hoodies for under 40$ but use a pic of kiths 100$+ hoodies

:lol:

Bc blanks of those can be found and the 100+ is merely for the mark up and kith name.

Actin like those hoodies are woven from the hands of Egyptian slaves made of one million count virgin sheeps' wooo

Bc blanks of those can be found and the 100+ is merely for the mark up and kith name.

Actin like those hoodies are woven from the hands of Egyptian slaves made of one million count virgin sheeps' wooo

But they are bless by the one and only Ronnie Fieg

Swapped out the laces on these

I hope more of these hit ebay under retail soon, I would love to double up on another pair for the low.

IMO, These and the Cyclades are heavily slept on. They're two of my favorite RF releases in recent times
With all due respect you wouldnt be THIS hype if it was a GR . And you certainly wouldn't double up . I would like to hear your opinion after the high comes down in a week or two .

With all due respect you wouldnt be THIS hype if it was a GR . And you certainly wouldn't double up . I would like to hear your opinion after the high comes down in a week or two .
how did you get inside dude's head to retrieve his subjective opinion on an object he purchased?

if it were a GR is the stupidest point of discussion when it comes to this thread.

I wish every single RF release, every single sneaker in general,  were a GR so all you dudes can shut up and cop with ease the way y'all be crying.

He's a Ronnie-boy so I don't take his Kith reviews seriously since he'll just say "FIRE" for any shoe Ronnie puts out. Other than that good content

I love when tough people on the internet make decisions for others when their opinions don't align [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I've been collecting RF drops since the start and many GR asics not even associated with the RF name in anyway. I have always been a fan of bulky runners. But What hype are you talking about on these diablos? Because all I've been seeing is people passing on them and calling them trash. Especially they sat for over 30 minutes before the release was taken down. Most hyped RF drops move in seconds.

I would 10 out of 10 double on these at any point in the future. I was a fan of them from the first time I saw the picture teased and they're even nicer in person. Just because you don't like them, doesn't mean everyone else can't or shouldn't. Keep doing you though bro.

He's a Ronnie-boy so I don't take his Kith reviews seriously since he'll just say "FIRE" for any shoe Ronnie puts out. Other than that good content
Scary people out there.  People actually call Ronnie Dad?  Is that a thing I've actually seen? 

how did you get inside dude's head to retrieve his subjective opinion on an object he purchased?

if it were a GR is the stupidest point of discussion when it comes to this thread.

I wish every single RF release, every single sneaker in general,  were a GR so all you dudes can shut up and cop with ease the way y'all be crying.
This is a dude that just said the Cyclades were heavily slept on ........... HuH 

One of the points of buying collab is having something that not many people have . 

So when a decent looking GR like ( in terms of materials) collab comes out ,

it tends to get OVERHYPED because of its lower quantity and footshop fan boys .

If you don't see that ... idk what to tell you . But if he likes it ... cool .

Perhaps I came off as super judgemental and I apologize . 

But just don't lie to yaself saying " They're two of my favorite RF releases in recent times " .

Chill ... i'll give him a couple weeks to get his mind right .

How you want tonal hoodies for under 40$ but use a pic of kiths 100$+ hoodies

laugh.gif

Curious where you've seen those hoodies without the branding? I hate how he plasters Kith on everything. In general, I don't like branding that's large and obnoxious. Prefer it to be subtle.

This is a dude that just said the Cyclades were heavily slept on ........... HuH 

One of the points of buying collab is having something that not many people have . 

But just don't lie to yaself saying " They're two of my favorite RF releases in recent times " .

you're assuming his opinion again.

how do you know he is lying to him self?

it's his opinion. you came off mad emotional coming at him.

Curious where you've seen those hoodies without the branding? I hate how he plasters Kith on everything. In general, I don't like branding that's large and obnoxious. Prefer it to be subtle.
the tonal box logos are pretty fire.

short answer, canada.

I picked up my Cyclades off of stockx a month after release for below retail. Sorry if I used the wrong term for your liking, but I don't think a sneaker of quality like the Cyclades would be selling for below retail if they weren't slept on.

I get your point how collab tags create a hype over non worthy sneakers, but once again, apologies my choice of favorite sneakers don't agree with yours. Everyone has different tastes, learn to live with it and move on. My mind is definitely right and I stand by my words

Last edited:
y'all worse than the SB thread. i remember when the SPoT SB Dunk Hi "gasparilla" dropped and people were legit in their feels bc others liked the shoe lmao 

y'all worse than the SB thread. i remember when the SPoT SB Dunk Hi "gasparilla" dropped and people were legit in their feels bc others liked the shoe lmao 

I loved the **** I started over those.

Glad I grabbed 10 pairs [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

If we praise something that's good we will RARELY get great .

That little 10% more effort is everything . Keep the man accountable to his greatness .

Back
Top Bottom