Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Also, the woman working the register yesterday mentioned that they're restocking box logo tees in "a couple weeks"

What was the previous jersey they gave out when they had a pure boost or what ever it's called instore only

those cleats are crazy. Wow
nthat.gif
  wish i still played..

Anyone have any insight on how the Williams hoody fits? I'm usually a size L in the Tees but with all Kith jackets (madison jacket, etc.) I'm a M.

Looking into grabbing a hoody but can only find M in my price range.

Anyone have any insight on how the Williams hoody fits? I'm usually a size L in the Tees but with all Kith jackets (madison jacket, etc.) I'm a M.

Looking into grabbing a hoody but can only find M in my price range.

I wear a size small in their tees and got a size medium in their Williams hoodie

Would you say the hoodie runs big at all or is it pretty tts.

Still 50/50 on dropping money on a hoodie and risk that it doesn't fit me that well.

if hes normally a small, and he ended up getting a medium hoodie, that would indicate that they run small, not big.......

I can also confirm they fit small.

Usually cop XL tees and copped an XL Williams (box logo).

It fit big on me. But I also beencjtti g weight

Thanks fellas. Looks like i'll wait out for a size L in the grey colette hoodie. Found a M on eBay was hoping I could talk him down.

Back
Top Bottom