Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

3CF3143F-A0D8-4673-B9B9-63615984DBE6.png

Wow $500?

yeah, i like the orange LS, but I dont need it.
I wish I could see what the words say. Is is Treats printed all over it? Looks like the l/s black one is glow in the dark but the description says 3m, so maybe the other 2 are 3m? Then it's opposite on the s/s. Orange and white look gitd. I'm confused.

I wish I could see what the words say. Is is Treats printed all over it? Looks like the l/s black one is glow in the dark but the description says 3m, so maybe the other 2 are 3m? Then it's opposite on the s/s. Orange and white look gitd. I'm confused.

Yup it's treats. Probably all screen printed and $60+ per. Pass for me.

yeah it just says treats everywhere. The navy 3M hoodie is my favorite, but I certainly dont need that.

Is the orange long sleeve 3M guys , can’t tell ?
haha I'm asking the same question. The description doesn't tell us much. By looking at the pics it looks like some are gitd so I guess the others are 3m? I don't think each one has both. Guess we'll wait until the drop and hopefully the notes tell us, but I doubt it.

haha I'm asking the same question. The description doesn't tell us much. By looking at the pics it looks like some are gitd so I guess the others are 3m? I don't think each one has both. Guess we'll wait until the drop and hopefully the notes tell us, but I doubt it.

Yeah bro... All the other items you can make it out except the orange L/S :lol:

Ended up passing. Would have copped if it was just an orange box logo with a 3m logo but the Treats all over it didn't work for me. Bummed bc it would have matched the Size? Safari Am1 perfectly.

Ahh **** it. Went ahead and copped. Added 2 JFK to the order to save on shipping. You win this round, Ronnie.

Back
Top Bottom