Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i kept trying to log in to my account before i realized that it says you ahve to make a new account

hope htey never do this garbage again

bots still got thru. thats the funny part. I’m so sick at the fact my account was invalid lol I was literally LOGGED IN BEFORE THE DROP. smh

Ummm what bot? You have to create a new account. Why everyone wanna blame bots for every lil thing? lol

I too, didn't realize you needed to create a new log-in from your kith.com login. Disappointed, I didn't get a chance but I do like the new approach from Kith. Just wished the raffle had been open maybe 2 minutes longer.

Didn't go for these but trying to follow what happened. They Tweeted out a link to a new site where you had to register and enter a drawing? And you had 3 minutes for it? As someone that didn't even try, that sounds fair. Beats the **** out of dropping them on Shopify for bots to eat. They should have put the link on the front of Kith.com though instead of a Tweet. Everyone doesn't do Twitter.

Didn't go for these but trying to follow what happened. They Tweeted out a link to a new site where you had to register and enter a drawing? And you had 3 minutes for it? As someone that didn't even try, that sounds fair. Beats the **** out of dropping them on Shopify for bots to eat. They should have put the link on the front of Kith.com though instead of a Tweet. Everyone doesn't do Twitter.
nah they just tweeted a link to the regular kith site. on the homepage there was a block for the 4ds and when you clicked on it, it re-directed you to the new site.

like how they used to do their sneaker collab drops, the link would only be accessible via the homepage

I see W emails on ebay

you mean stuff like this?
look at the time - fakery

s-l1600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom