Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Absolutely shocked that ugly *** blue fleece sold out. Someone gotta tell Ronnie whoever designs their fleeces and cardigans with some type of “scenery” needs to go.

haha honestly I liked it but it would get maybe 1-2 days of wear from me in any given year. I stared at it a few times and luckily never pulled the trigger.

the kith monopoly board is $395, and even then I thought it was steep. So I had early loyalty access and I was contemplating it for a few hours and it was actually my wife who randomly stumbled on Ronnie's IG where he detailed the board and all it came with and she was like you should get it. I went back to the site and it was sold out. My wife and I have gone to almost every Kith store in the world except the Paris one so the sentiment was there for us to buy it and we both also like monopoly. If it was a kith Battleship board game, we would not have gotten it lol.

Are there really that many people out there that love Kith so much to pay $750 for a monopoly board but don’t have EA yet?

i mean people were buying Supreme BRICKS. At least at $395 it’s a popular game that you can actually play and appreciate.

I wonder if any of the Kithmas stuff is going to ship and deliver by Christmas, because that defeats the purpose of "Kithmas"

just delivered. Well packaged and super heavy. Even out of the shipping box, the monopoly box is still heavy. Details on it is amazing and now I feel even more like it was money well spent.

87D2AC78-6B91-43FE-B3B8-E963A8815594.jpeg
9A543767-0746-43C1-9F7B-26B25BEAA334.jpeg
39F1954E-C3B8-4E2F-84AB-1F64439E6D35.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom