Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Btw, that rug is cool as hell, but it's tiny -- 48" circumference is like 15" in diameter
idk. I think measurement is incorrect. on Ron's IG preview with Daniel Arsham, the rug looked pretty big.
also,
1639853723366.png

idk. I think measurement is incorrect. on Ron's IG preview with Daniel Arsham, the rug looked pretty big.
also,
1639853723366.png
Oh wow, yeah, that's 48" diameter, not circumference... If I'd have known it was that big I may have gotten that instead.

fuu- i just saw i had access... those vintage tee's are sick! hopefully on monday for the public release i can snag em

Took too long deciding and missed my Xls in some tees that were in my cart.Grabbed a medium to oop to the fam since that Jedi vs sith tee is too sick.

This was before I saw the 2 item limit smh
5F457C04-DDFF-41A5-ABAB-99A836B9B6DD.jpeg

The tattooine and droid pullovers look pretty nice, but man spending hundreds on Star Wars merch just seems weird. Like, I get the love for Star Wars don't get me wrong...It was a huge part of my childhood too. But spending $200+ for a Star Wars hoodie? Quality looks nice on a lot of the pieces, but I'd rather keep my clothes and love of Star Wars separate :lol:

The tattooine and droid pullovers look pretty nice, but man spending hundreds on Star Wars merch just seems weird. Like, I get the love for Star Wars don't get me wrong...It was a huge part of my childhood too. But spending $200+ for a Star Wars hoodie? Quality looks nice on a lot of the pieces, but I'd rather keep my clothes and love of Star Wars separate :lol:
I agree, but I think you could say that about most Kith collaborations. I mean, who really needs a Kith Monopoly board that costs hundreds of dollars? I just don't get why people would want to invite a brand into that much of their life. It's incredibly corny / lame in my opinion.

I agree, but I think you could say that about most Kith collaborations. I mean, who really needs a Kith Monopoly board that costs hundreds of dollars? I just don't get why people would want to invite a brand into that much of their life. It's incredibly corny / lame in my opinion.

Totally agree. If I wanna eat some cereal, I'll just buy some on sale from the grocery store instead of buying it online from Ronnie, pay for shipping, and wait 2 weeks for it. Dude has made his entire living and funds his vacations and retirement from **** like this :lol:

Let's not forget about the Coca-Cola collabs. I know of nobody who loves soda so much they wanna be a walking billboard for it.

Totally agree. If I wanna eat some cereal, I'll just buy some on sale from the grocery store instead of buying it online from Ronnie, pay for shipping, and wait 2 weeks for it. Dude has made his entire living and funds his vacations and retirement from **** like this :lol:
Let's not forget about the Coca-Cola collabs. I know of nobody who loves soda so much they wanna be a walking billboard for it.
Exactly! If you're into that kind of stuff, it would be a much better (and cheaper) look to rock it without the Kith branding. It just seems way too try hard. Ronnie seems to want people to take him seriously as a designer, but he just makes it so damn hard. At least he's getting that bag. 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom