Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

How do they know if you're a reseller? Bots?
THEYRE IN YOUR CLOSET LIKE 
nerd.gif

There's definitely a shopify cart hold, but I've seen people in various threads on NT say theirs expired within a single refresh. Not just on kith but other shopify sites too. Never experienced it myself (I held a pair of black UCS dunks in my cart on cncpts site for over an hour).

for those claiming they "struck out" after two minutes... ya'll definitely dont deserve them if you're giving up that easily 

There's definitely a shopify cart hold, but I've seen people in various threads on NT say theirs expired within a single refresh. Not just on kith but other shopify sites too. Never experienced it myself (I held a pair of black UCS dunks in my cart on cncpts site for over an hour).

There is a hold, sizes slowly disappear from the site even if the shoe says out of stock at checkout.

I got cart jacked for the red ones. I got both the black and white ones checking out got an error and bam red ones gone smfh

Anyone wanna sell me the red ones size 45 for a decent price let me know.

Last edited:
Did anyone else also notice that there is now a "verifying" button before it changes to a checkout button too? Is that new or is it just me?

can I publicly request to sell me the white ones in 43 - 44 here? I don't want to be rude or anything... no rape prices tho :ohwell:

That initial page threw me off as I was on latest products. Took me a sec to figure that the shoe model pic was the link... then from there I was confused some more when I saw all the products and the mercers there too. God knows how I was able to checkout with the one red. If I had another sec I would've gotten a black too. lol oh well. Thanks Ronnie for keeping us on our toes. 
sick.gif

Did anyone else also notice that there is now a "verifying" button before it changes to a checkout button too? Is that new or is it just me?
they added that back when the volcanos dropped. it was meant to stop bots but it doesnt lol.

it only says verify for like 3 milliseconds and if your bot clicks it before it goes way then it wont let you checkout.

they added that back when the volcanos dropped. it was meant to stop bots but it doesnt lol.

it only says verify for like 3 milliseconds and if your bot clicks it before it goes way then it wont let you checkout.
no wonder, I clicked that verify button trying to score other pairs when I was going hard then a ***** and it like did some weird stuff and kicked the pairs out of my cart without asking.

Back
Top Bottom