Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

cannot wait to rock my mints. 
nthat.gif

when i first saw the banner i clciedk and saw the laces for 14 and said i should wait but then saw the add to cart menu so i quicckly added and got both pairs haha fug all u 

Ronnie Fieg shoes are mad easy to get. They have as much quantity if not more than supreme, with significantly less hype. You do the math.

I HATE WHEN I MISS OUT ON RELEASES THAT I REALLY WANT FOR MYSELF. FML
ESPECIALLY WHEN SO MANY SUCCESSFULLY GOT THRU

got the Mints in a 10.5. My roommate had 10.5's in both colors and got trigger happy with the refreshing and lost them. It was a win though considering he wanted to just resell them. 

The Bay is flooded with these now, haha doubt these resellers are gonna be making the 4-500 dollars their asking
I'd be surprised if either of these went for $350 resale. Probably going to end up like those COA Puma's. 

Just realized I got hit with that queens county tax also. What's that about?? Never have I had to pay that before this. Smh, a dude so quick to cop, I didn't even see that coming until confirmation mail.

If anyone wants the laces I just ordered them on mobile and got a order number/confirmation email. So worth a try I guess. 

don't see how bots would've helped on this. if you just refreshed camped the hot pages one would be all good. 

I got size 9.5 Mints, but I was looking to buy size 9.5 Coves though. Anybody in the opposite situation as me?

And the sizes doesn't seem to be disappearing. Does the "keep trying until size disappear" rules still apply?

Last edited:
LAST MINUTE CHANGE OF HEART

WENT W COVES INSTEAD OF MINTS

OH AND DID I MENTION

SHOUT TO @wtfchi FOR SAYING I WAS GONNA STRIKE OUT ON THESE AND DA FOAMBS

I GOT BOTH AND GOT RT AF1 FOR RETAIL

Yea with as many pairs as it looks like were produced, I would be really surprised if these go for $300

Back
Top Bottom