Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

haha so did ATC service users get ****** up the ***?

GOAT Andy Oliver coming through with the bot bat. 

If I already bought both, and I randomly get more pairs from the site, will my order get cancelled?

I'm out of here until this thread is back to normal next week and the usuals are back to talking about shoes and not all the newbies asking for oops and people trying to cop shoes two hours after release.

Size 5 / 5.5 / 6 / 6.5 / 7.5 / 9.5 / 12 / 13 Coves disappeared in the drop down menu.

Size 5 / 5.5 / 6 / 7.5 / 9 / 9.5 / 13 Mint disappeared in the drop down menu.

Size 5 / 5.5 / 6 / 6.5 / 7.5 / 9.5 / 10.5 / 12 / 13 Coves disappeared in the drop down menu.

HOW are they people adding both to cart and expecting KITH to fufill there orders when they said only 1 shoe per payment method?

GETTING DRY REALLY FAST!

Size 5 / 5.5 / 6 / 6.5 / 7.5 / 9.5 / 10 / 10.5 / 12 / 13 Coves disappeared in the drop down menu.

seems like most people in here were successful this morning.
nthat.gif

HOW are they people adding both to cart and expecting KITH to fufill there orders when they said only 1 shoe per payment method?

I'm pretty sure they meant one shoe of the same color. If not, then they page setup with everyone on one page would be completely pointless.

Back
Top Bottom