Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Wow that was fast for the Coves...

Sizes left:

Cove - 7 / 8.5 

Mint  - 7 / 8 / 11.5 

Seems like those 3 sizes for the Mints won't ever disappear.

pretty sure everything is gone, try adding to cart and u will see it wont let oyu checkout

so the sizes listed for the mints are available? do they randomly make them live and it's pot luck? Been trying forever and just can't get that 11.5 :/

Got the coves but don't feel complete without the mints...

pretty sure everything is gone, try adding to cart and u will see it wont let oyu checkout
It's been like that for the past 3 1/2 hours for those who didn't cop them right away, and people were able to still purchase them.

Last edited:
wouldnt it be easier to just put up what appears?

It's easier at the end but it wasn't in the beginning. As joecurr mentioned, it's also important to be consistent when you're reporting. And I like to watch market trend on hyped shoe releases. It's easier for me to see/read which shoes and sizes sell out first if I report which sizes disappear.

Last edited:
Their site insists my "street address does not match, but postal code matches"

Unbelievable, I'm putting in the correct info. I only have one card and one address..

WTF, all for a pair of sweatpants.

Their site insists my "street address does not match, but postal code matches"

Unbelievable, I'm putting in the correct info. I only have one card and one address..

WTF, all for a pair of sweatpants.
Just as a heads up, they likely still charged your card. If you did it multiple times, they likely charged you multiple times.

Same thing happens to me. That's why I only use Paypal on Kith. 

That means refresh and try again. At this point I'd go for only one

I'm guessing the sizes you see on the drop-down list, which lets you add to cart, are actually in the cart of someone else's, but has not checked out yet.

Item in someone else's cart. 
duly noted, thanks boys.
smokin.gif

method
/????

Ok~ so here's what everybody's been asking for:

(Honestly, nothing special)

* Safari Browser
* Wired Internet 90 download speed and 6 upload speed
* Listened to David Spade Full Comedy Stand Up and Dave Chappelle's "For what it's worth" on YouTube
* Purchased sz 9.5 Mint at 8:06 am
* Purchased sz 9.5 Cove at 9:41 am
* No cancellation email yet

1) Click drop down menu and click size
2) Click "add to cart"
3) "You're purchasing this..." Page that says "sold out. Remove item from order." Click "Apply these changes"
4) Directs you to "My Shopping Cart (empty)" page.
5) Re-enter Cove/Mint link and repeat Step 1-5!

Last edited:
I'm done. Thanks guys. I thought this forum was about helping each other. I've asked several times what to do when buying and nobody has assisted. At least in the Kobe 9 thread the community is more welcoming. Enjoy your shoes.

I'm done. Thanks guys. I thought this forum was about helping each other. I've asked several times what to do when buying and nobody has assisted. At least in the Kobe 9 thread the community is more welcoming. Enjoy your shoes.
Help. Not spoon feed. If you're asking how to buy a shoe off a website, that is your problem. It's no different from any other website. 

Back
Top Bottom