Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Honestly, it's all trial and error. I remember when I first tried to cop from Kith when the Super Red GT's released. Wanted those shoes so bad, and ended up refreshing the Asics page like a dummy, smh :lol: .

Still salty over that two years later. 

Been there, done that! Repped for honesty because that was EMBARRASSING lol.

Last edited:
roll.gif

thats right, the cove laces are still up. but the pictures are wrong. they put the cove laces in the mint product page which is sold out. haha. i hope they send people the right pair.

The orders getting cancelled aren't due to overselling, Shopify does inventory in real time. Orders get cancelled if they detect bot use or sometimes if they figure out you are reselling your pair.

The orders getting cancelled aren't due to overselling, Shopify does inventory in real time. Orders get cancelled if they detect bot use or sometimes if they figure out you are reselling your pair.
so how is the 7 in the the cove and the 7,8 in mint been sitting for over an hour (unable to add, says it's sold out)?

perhaps there is real time inventory (and i don't profess to know much about shopify), but this has gotta be a glitch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom