Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Nick approved multiple orders during the friends and family presale. That pic is not dated so it could've been from that. If it was from today, you would think they'd cancel it.

if KITH is really cancelling orders of resellers, that picture should make it easy for them to figure out who it is and cancel
tongue.gif

How is stuff like this possible? It clearly states one of each shoe PER household/order, this guy ordered 3 of each..
It was an error on Kith's part. Those who were rushing could accidentally press "add to cart" 2-3 times and it would go through. Hell you could add like 5 of each to your cart but the system would only let you check out with 3 of each color. But since its an error on kith's part, andy oliver is going to cancel the extra pairs that everyone ordered, despite if it was on accident or on purpose.

EDIT: it happened to me and I realized on the second screen that my total was like 900 something 

Last edited:
So I can cancel the new balances that were in my cart when i checked out? who should i email? thanks

You really think KithNYC staff went through FB groups to cancel orders? I doubt they care what people do with the shoes..

Just read the conversation between Andy and the other guy. Say what you will about resellers but that's beat up that he ratted out the other guy. haha. Snitches get stitches.

You really think KithNYC staff went through FB groups to cancel orders? I doubt they care what people do with the shoes..
they do tho. A Kith employee started the asics thread here on NT.

Just read the conversation between Andy and the other guy. Say what you will about resellers but that's beat up that he ratted out the other guy. haha. Snitches get stitches.
its just shoes bro... I do agree dude is lame for snitching, but to bring the "snitches get stitches" saying up over some kicks :lol:

they do tho. A Kith employee started the asics thread here on NT.
its just shoes bro... I do agree dude is lame for snitching, but to bring the "snitches get stitches" saying up over some kicks
laugh.gif
It was just a joke.... haha. I dont really care either way. haha

How is stuff like this possible? It clearly states one of each shoe PER household/order, this guy ordered 3 of each..
View media item 900693

Lmao this pic had me rolling. Dat struggle paper lol.

Shout out to Andy for dealing with all these lames on Twitter. I would lose my patience in like 10 mins.

Last edited:
I'll say it again also: Kith's business perpetuates this kind of behavior too. Really expensive sweatpants, etc. They're creating the market demand but then trying to look out for "the real people" -- profiteering off of the same thing you're "helping the people" with, I don't think it jives. At all. 

But I've talked enough on niketalk (sb aj1 looking futuristic or not) and realize that we aren't the guys who'll be splitting the atom. 

nvm looked thru his twitter and saw that he basically talks to everyone so that one pic up there is kinda nasty out of context

Last edited:

I'll say it again also: Kith's business perpetuates this kind of behavior too. Really expensive sweatpants, etc. They're creating the market demand but then trying to look out for "the real people" -- profiteering off of the same thing you're "helping the people" with, I don't think it jives. At all. 

But I've talked enough on niketalk (sb aj1 looking futuristic or not) and realize that we aren't the guys who'll be splitting the atom. 
you got a point there.. the overly expensive 3m rope laces & the overpriced mercer pants..

im still mad today about yesterday release been clicking refresh until 1am est

still didnt get through 
mad.gif

even though got fair deal for mint after that 

me too man.. I tried 2 hours.. refreshing n refreshing.. this is so much harder to get than the COAs.. SMH.. now the mints are like 400 bucks n coves for 450.. seriously.. 

me too man.. I tried 2 hours.. refreshing n refreshing.. this is so much harder to get than the COAs.. SMH.. now the mints are like 400 bucks n coves for 450.. seriously.. 
if i pay the resell price 

i wont pay over 400. 450 is ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom