Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Here we go again. Slow *** shipping like with the Daytonas. I should have my kicks by wed, not receive tracking for them. I dont mind the wait, but when im paying $16 for shipping its a different story lol
eyes.gif
mean.gif

I live all the way down in Texas, I won't get my Kith or Supreme orders until probably next Monday or Tuesday. Quit complaining.
Preach brotha. How the **** ya complain about shipping? be glad you're not one of the ones who struck out and have to pay resell price. You got them for retail. be patient.

GL5 are way more comfortable than GL3. Facts.

i just stated they're more comfortable... :stoneface: but not "way more"... they're basically the same, but the sock liner makes them feel better.

you sound like these are your first asics and you want them to be the best evar... :lol:

when the hype settles, GL3's will be considered the better looking shoe by most. watch.

even if they're not, they are to me, and that's all that really matters to me.

i just stated they're more comfortable...
indifferent.gif
but not "way more"... they're basically the same, but the sock liner makes them feel better.

you sound like these are your first asics and you want them to be the best evar...
laugh.gif

when the hype settles, GL3's will be considered the better looking shoe by most. watch.

even if they're not, they are to me, and that's all that really matters to me.
just stating facts. gl3 are stiff.

and how would i know which ones are more comfortable if these were my first pair? 
mean.gif

Last edited:
The grey midsole kills the Cove GL3 imo. Also the GL3 is such a bulky runner...

the grey midsole makes them dope.

the funny thing is, i think the V's are bulky. they have no parts that change through out the shape of the shoe. where as the 3 has the toe box that's low to the ground, and then the upper springs up... plus, V's have that same crappy banana shape that saga's have, that makes me not like those much either.

this shape dookies all over the shape of the V:

View media item 901297

just stating facts. gl3 are stiff.

and how would i know which ones are more comfortable if these were my first pair? :smh:

stiff? :lol:

GL3's are some of the most comfortable retro shoes there are, at least some of them.

i base that on standing up DJing in the same spot for numerous hours, how my feet feel after that (jordans are some of the worst).

but end of the day, none of us are buying these shoes for comfort. we're buying them for how they look.

if you were only about comfort, you'd be buying brooks running shoes, the new kayano's, or lunar flyknits... not shoes with 20+ year old technology.

stiff?
laugh.gif

GL3's are some of the most comfortable retro shoes there are, at least some of them.

i base that on standing up DJing in the same spot for numerous hours, how my feet feel after that (jordans are some of the worst).

but end of the day, none of us are buying these shoes for comfort. we're buying them for how they look.

if you were only about comfort, you'd be buying brooks running shoes, the new kayano's, or lunar flyknits... not shoes with 20+ year old technology.
ok i agree somewhat 
happy.gif

but unless you're running in the shoes, the technology won't matter

Had a comment written but my bad, I'll keep it about the shoes. Truce

wait til they drop these oreo space jam grape concord jelly foam asics tho!

super hyped collab between asics, pyrex, tupperware, supreme, and RF...

you'll never go back to the jordan forum. :wink:

Last edited:
wait til they drop these oreo space jam grape concord jelly foam asics tho!

super hyped collab between asics, pyrex, tupperware, supreme, and RF...

you'll never go back to the jordan forum.
wink.gif
Lol. I have more new balance than jordans, and more asics than new balance. But I get it, you must have this lovely idea that anybody who doesn't post in this thread 10 times a day is a hypebeast. Even if I were, id rather be a hypebeast than a f**kboy
happy.gif

So I just also grabbed a pair of RF Salmon Soles for a decent price, only thing is the lace are CRAZY long. Anyone have ideas on what to do with em? All info appreciated.

So I just also grabbed a pair of RF Salmon Soles for a decent price, only thing is the lace are CRAZY long. Anyone have ideas on what to do with em? All info appreciated.

my laces are kinda like that for the americanas.. i just deal with it *shrugs*

Nothing, because the seat / rear area sags like XXXL soggy diaper. Straight BASURA. Unwearable in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom