Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

This is my first post, hi!!!

Was a silent reader, decided to made an account to ask this; can someone show me the pic of glv rose gold? Didn't get a chance for the gt2 so at least i could try for the glv
happy.gif
Welcome. I'll give you your first lesson. Try to search the forum with your "key words" ;-)    Just kidding. Look a few pages back. There are a few pics.

I can't believe so many people are impulsive and cave to resellers. Kith was smart by limiting local in-store sales and trying to hide quantities to keep the hype alive. People thinking these are still limited like previous releases. About 5000 pairs in each colorway. Sure I suppose people that never bought a pair of asics before finally will wear a pair, but realistically a great deal of the people that bought, did with the intention to flip. When UPS delivers pairs to all those that bought to sell I would think supply will exceed demand. Or maybe demand really has grown where even 5000 isn't enough.

Yup he's right about the instore...Manhattan had 6 pages of names on a composition notebook
Had they allowed us to get both it would have been a shorter list

So, like I stated earlier I accidently placed an order for the Coves in a 10.5 but had a size 7 random boot that cost a whopping TWO HUNDRED dollars in my cart. Called Kith more than 50x the last 2 days (no answer), tweeted Andy and emailed their customer service 3 times in the last 48 hours. I'd like them to either 1. Have them remove the boots from the order or 2. Cancel the order in it's entirety. Their response: "We cannot alter purchases due to the high volume of orders placed". What's funny is they will alter orders of those that accidently ordered 2 pair of the same shoe but can't do jack squat for these boots on my order.

Please help me out y'all. What are my options? Will calling my CC company and having them dispute the order help this situation? How about if I just ignore UPS for 3 days & have them send the package back to Kith? I need some help from those that have delt with their terrible customer service.

Thank you, fambs.

Last edited:
Shouldn't have ordered the boots. Wait till you get them and return them, thats the only thing you can do right now. Or sell them.

Shouldn't have ordered the boots. Wait till you get them and return them, thats the only thing you can do right now. Or sell them.

But under their terms and conditions I am seeing that they only offer store credit. WTF? Their policy is terrible. And to add onto the matter, 14 days from the tracking number. So basically I have to overnight the boots back to Kith from the West Coast & still only receive store credit? Absolutely ridiculous. I understand I made a mistake, but the penalty from such a known sneaker company is ridiculous.

The thing is sometimes UPS be leaving packages in front of your door if you live in a house and know them so not accepting a package may not be your best bet. I would just return the boots and take the restocking loss fee. See if you can explain the situation to any of the staff members on Twitter. Andy doesn't handle customer service.

But under their terms and conditions I am seeing that they only offer store credit. WTF? Their policy is terrible. And to add onto the matter, 14 days from the tracking number. So basically I have to overnight the boots back to Kith from the West Coast & still only receive store credit? Absolutely ridiculous. I understand I made a mistake, but the penalty from such a known sneaker company is ridiculous.
You're absolutely correct. I accidentally ordered a pair of New Balances from them once in a size tad small. I refused the package from UPS and got store credit instead. I mean I wasn't mad or anything. I ended up using the $100+ credit for a pair of mercer pants that dropped the next MercerMonday.

I suppose after the restock fees, just save your code for a future releases

Edit;

I left a note on my front door for UPS to refuse the package.

"ALL PACKAGES FROM KITH FOR ____ PLEASE REFUSE" was my exact words. Although i only had one package from them that day that was coming in.

Last edited:
After watching that hypebeast dantierz's video, poor white balancing and all... gotta say the Coves are beautiful and so on-point. The sport mesh on the Mints should be identical to those on the Volcano's and that's no slouch. Honestly can't go wrong with either, like a lot mentioned, it comes down to just color tone preference at this point.

Grabbed both TTS this time around instead of my 'nike' size on the Volcano's. Living with slight regret on that decision, but not this time 'round. 
glasses.gif

Is nike bigger for you than asics or something?
Nike's are so inconsistent to me. But in the general, for Nike's it's usually .5 size up compared to all other brands for me. With a few exceptions from Nike, like the AJKO's of recent, the Tiempos, recent 3,5 retros, AM1's I can stay TTS. For AJ1's AM90's and some other more recent models I have to size .5 up. For the most part if I stay TTS on current Nike's it's a bit too narrow on my foot, and I don't have that extremely wide of a foot.

NB, ASICS, Saucony, Adidas, Puma I can stay TTS and be fine for the most part. In the haste of the Volcano's last year I just went with my Nike size in the rush and since nobody else had any experience on the GLV's at the time, it was a crap shoot on sizing. Some folks were saying they fit more tight compared to the GLiii's. But from having those now and some of the GR GLV's you can stay TTS, the glove fit of the neoprene insole just grips your foot more making it feel 'tighter' but you get use to it.

Last edited:
their apparels n pants are really expensive.. the mercers especially.. its nice though but its way overpriced.. their T shirt is like 40 bucks.. no offense to kith fans.. 

their apparels n pants are really expensive.. the mercers especially.. its nice though but its way overpriced.. their T shirt is like 40 bucks.. no offense to kith fans.. 
From what I hear, you get what you pay for. I'm personally questioning whether or not to buy a pair of sweats

Back
Top Bottom