Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

here we go 
mean.gif

i was actually disappointed with the coves/mints. i thought they'd be nicer than that. its literally just a monochromatic shoe made of nubuck (correct me if im wrong), with a white midsole. i just dont see the appeal. yeah, the colors are nice, but theyre not worth $160 to me.

I ordered 4 separate orders because i was afraid of it being sold out when adding other stuff. so as soon as i got 1 into cart,  checked out. Got 2x sweats, 1x mints, and 2x laces. They charged the hell out of me for shipping lol. I wonder if they're nice enough to put it in 1 shipping box and refund me the 3 shipping charges out of the 4 
tired.gif

I ordered 4 separate orders because i was afraid of it being sold out when adding other stuff. so as soon as i got 1 into cart,  checked out. Got 2x sweats, 1x mints, and 2x laces. They charged the hell out of me for shipping lol. I wonder if they're nice enough to put it in 1 shipping box and refund me the 3 shipping charges out of the 4 |I

Refund shipping or combine your orders they will not.

ehh worth a try lol. Don't really care too much because all will be worn. When i think "i paid retail" for anything, i don't care how much tax or shipping... its not as bad as buying from resell. 

**** man. They should at least do a #kithstrike for cancelled pairs. And definitely and a store option should be added to the shipping option. I'm a borough away. 1hr ride and I'm basically in their front door. Smh

**** man. They should at least do a #kithstrike for cancelled pairs. And definitely and a store option should be added to the shipping option. I'm a borough away. 1hr ride and I'm basically in their front door. Smh
I hear ya. I'm in Queens and had to pay $16 for shipping. Really hoping Ronnie opens a store in his home borough one day. 

Back
Top Bottom