Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Oh, I misread your post. Wasn't aware you would be getting Banned. Yeah, I think you could resell and make more than coves + 100

The bombers are nice, but it doesn't look right on me :frown: The crewnecks though were 
nthat.gif

Grabbed the crew neck yesterday. Hoping they fit similar to Daytona hoodie.

Last edited:
5'10" and slim, i wear Medium or Large on everythjing
damn what's the point in having a size chart with measurements when they aren't even right? guess I'll see how it fits when I get it in the mail. thanks for getting back to me.

Anyone knows where can i find that kith logo tee with kith on pink and blue i think colours? It was released with coves and mints... not even on ebay

Anyone knows where can i find that kith logo tee with kith on pink and blue i think colours? It was released with coves and mints... not even on ebay

Sold out online, may still have some in-store. I got one and spoiler alert: it's not worth $40.

Last edited:
The mints look better in ropes to me, i think it's cos of the mesh? Whereas the coves look really clean in the tonal flats.

The mints look better in ropes to me, i think it's cos of the mesh? Whereas the coves look really clean in the tonal flats.

agreed. that's how i plan on wearing mine once i break them out. flats in coves, ropes in mints

i hate how the midsole creases like in the pic above. Makes me wanna sell my pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom