Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Watching a pair of worn Volcanos size 9 go for $500+ on an FB group.. Ronnie has officially won 

Last edited:
Someone try the bomber on?  I still dont believe that size charge since it still had COA items on it.

Watching a pair of worn Volcanos size 9 go for $500+ on an FB group.. Ronnie has officially won 
I've been searching for a sz 10/10.5 on eBay and they're ranging from $600-$1k. It's getting to a point where I'll just have to forget about getting a pair. Definitely wanted a pair to rock, but not at those prices.

I've been searching for a sz 10/10.5 on eBay and they're ranging from $600-$1k. It's getting to a point where I'll just have to forget about getting a pair. Definitely wanted a pair to rock, but not at those prices.
Saw a DS pair for 400 at sneakercon ... Regret not buying and keeping on ice till I beat my other pair

I was able to get a ds pair of volcanos in a sz9 for a friend last week for 450 meetup.

MAN I BEEN TRYING TO GET AN EXCHANGE FROM THESE CATS FOR A MONTH. KITH CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THAT BULL. ANYONE ELSE HAVING PROBLEMS AS WELL ? 

I just need a 9/9.5 for a decent price. I passed on a DS pair for $400 about two months ago which I am now kicking myself over.

I just need a 9/9.5 for a decent price. I passed on a DS pair for $400 about two months ago which I am now kicking myself over.
It's definitely not easy to drop 4bills on a pair... at least for me it isn't. I've gotten to the point in my life that if i miss out on something and getting them will set me back, then I'm better off taking the L and moving on.

Back
Top Bottom