Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So darn hard trying to find a pair of Knicks in 10.5. The pair on eBay for $599 is too much. Wish I never beat my current pair.
I grabbed a 10.5 off of a big cartel site a few weeks ago.  Paid $465.  It was for my 30th so price didn't really matter.  Glad I did because that price isn't that far off from what people are asking for DS pairs.  And compared to eBay, it's not that bad.  I did grossly overpay for some salmon soles on eBay, but it was my birthday and I didn't care.  Couldn't find a pair anywhere DS in my size.

unDS:

14056395296_0d9d01e242_c.jpg

I like the layering, nicely done imo.

I like the layering, nicely done imo.

^ thanx.

surprised i haven't heard anything about my rope lace swap on these tho. i don't like the red ropes they come with, the red need to be left subtle, and the laces makes it too much.

the flat black was my initial choice, but makes them kinda too dark imo. i feel like these white & black ropes balance out the shoe, bringing them together with the white midsole, and add the slight contrast on top of the shoe that they need.

Last edited:
I grabbed a 10.5 off of a big cartel site a few weeks ago.  Paid $465.  It was for my 30th so price didn't really matter.  Glad I did because that price isn't that far off from what people are asking for DS pairs.  And compared to eBay, it's not that bad.  I did grossly overpay for some salmon soles on eBay, but it was my birthday and I didn't care.  Couldn't find a pair anywhere DS in my size.
the good old it's your birthday so I'll pay anything :lol: I'm about to do that tomorrow, dropping 700 on some flightposites :smh:

the good old it's your birthday so I'll pay anything
laugh.gif
I'm about to do that tomorrow, dropping 700 on some flightposites
mean.gif
Ha you only turn 30 once.  My fiancee said I never did anything reckless in my 20s.  So this was my last chance.

Do it!

Anyone see pics of somebody wearing the Kildares in anything other than jogger pants? I have searched instagram but haven't found any #NTDenim  or other examples yet.

Haha I would have submitted an #NTdenim pic if I was able to cop.  I don't rock the joggers personally

Got both Clark's delivered and I'm happy I went 1 full size down. Normally wear a 11 and got 10 and their fit is perfect. 

Last edited:

Haha care to share the website?!

good to hear that those who went a full size down are enjoying their pairs. I also went a full size down, so i'm hoping they fit well.

so what is going to be the next sneaker freaker cover??  Do you guys think the rose golds?  He just tweeted it out

Back
Top Bottom