Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Min come tonight. Might keep. They look great fellas. Best believe in rocking da headband to da gym lmao
laugh.gif

It actually is a very nice headband. Very soft. 

Last edited:
Anyone know if the GL3s come with an extra set of laces? I can always order a pair of white ropes or something just didn't know if some others came in the package. Would be a nice touch, those red/blue laces are the only thing throwing that shoe off for me.

Anyone know if the GL3s come with an extra set of laces? I can always order a pair of white ropes or something just didn't know if some others came in the package. Would be a nice touch, those red/blue laces are the only thing throwing that shoe off for me.
I am sure that they do. I think there is a photo with ropes in them.

Question about Kith orders

If I were to checkout with the USAs with my card/my address and then try to checkout again for a pair for the gf (different address/same card number) will Kith cancel my order?

All of ronnie's suede toed GT2s fit me TTS, I get 9.5 in the GT and 10 in GL3....That pigskin stretches from wear

Last edited:
Yes so far I've seen red ropes and white laces can't tell if flat or rope and they'll probably be gold flat and navy rope

Back
Top Bottom