Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Knowing kith, they only care about the money and their systems are so unorganized that it would be annoying for them to cancel it. Also it does not say anywhere on their site or the order page that it was one per customer
It's actually in their Terms and Conditions.
[h2]Ronnie Fieg and KITH Releases[/h2]
KITH holds special releases occasionally (i.e. Ronnie Fieg collaboration items, KITH apparel and Kithstrikes), for these special releases, there is a limit of one (1) item (of a particular style) per customer. Multiple orders placed for the same product on items limited to one (1) per customer will be cancelled entirely without question. 
  • ONCE AN ORDER IS PLACED FOR THESE ITEMS, THIS SALE IS FINAL AND CANNOT BE CANCELLED OR ALTERED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
  • DUE TO ORDER VOLUME ON SPECIAL RONNIE FIEG RELEASES WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE ALLOW 3-5 DAYS FOR ORDERS TO BE PROCESSED AND TO RECEIVE TRACKING INFORMATION. 

Got ya.. My boy got paypal email but no Kith order email so he may be out of luck. I got both paypal and kith and my order has a label created so.... He's going to call them    I will keep u posted on what they say in case someone else had this happen
I did not receive a KITH order confirmation email but a label was created today.

From the order confirmation page after you submit your order.
makes sense
nerd.gif

Still nothing from 1013## order number. Not sure why I'm posting this even lol. I'm so used to Kith taking 9+ days to get here :lol:

^ They get weird with shipping i guess because I'm around 1013## and they've created my label.

I tracked both of my confirmation orders and only one it says a label has been created... sigh 
You order will eventually update.  I was on the same boat as you, but I literally just refreshed the UPS page for my 2nd order and it updated to label created 
nthat.gif

Got tracking for 1013xx and 1014xx.
Just got my tracking for 1013XX. 5XX was created about 45mins ago
do they cancel if you order in separate transactions to the same address?
Both my orders are being shipped to the same address and both have labels created.  Safe to say they don't cancel multiple orders.  The only time I saw KITH canceling orders was when people were using bots or reselling them right away for the Mints & Coves.

Back
Top Bottom