Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i got my rose mercers in, they are just like a red pastel color. but i had a problem with the cuffs, one was thinner and bigger than the other one and it was way too loose. it's weird. but they said they will exchange it for me monday

Need help guys! My girl killed me last night..I dont have Jason Mark Cleaner, is there another alternative? Any suggestions? thanks
best thing is to go to a shoe repair shop. from my experience, i destroyed a pair of asics gel saga "kill bill" while trying to clean a similar stain. i tried many ways, including suede cleaning spray etc..at the end of the day the suede was looking more "hairy"-sorry don't know how to explain(not that familiar with english language) it but you get what i mean...and the stain remained there...anyway..i got away with returning it to the store and saying it was like that when i bought it and demanded a replacement..and they did it..:tongue: it was a very good lesson to me. when i see stain on a suede sneaker, i ll go straight to a shoe repair shop, they have way more experience.

and specifially on this sneaker man..don't try any experiement.

i got my rose mercers in, they are just like a red pastel color. but i had a problem with the cuffs, one was thinner and bigger than the other one and it was way too loose. it's weird. but they said they will exchange it for me monday

The same happened with my Umbers but since they are sold out I can't exchange it for anything. Lucky for you the Roses are still in stock

The same happened with my Umbers but since they are sold out I can't exchange it for anything. Lucky for you the Roses are still in stock

its pretty upsetting when the pants are like that. it just ruins it. my umbers were kind of like that on one side too but its not too bad. im sure if i wear it, wash it and dry it itll shrink enough but the roses are way too loose. hopefully they follow through on exchanging them cause it says its sold out now on the website.

i wonder what tomorrows pair is gonna be. if its navy ill pass on it since i already have the navy blue label pair.. but these will be thicker.. hm.

best thing is to go to a shoe repair shop. from my experience, i destroyed a pair of asics gel saga "kill bill" while trying to clean a similar stain. i tried many ways, including suede cleaning spray etc..at the end of the day the suede was looking more "hairy"-sorry don't know how to explain(not that familiar with english language) it but you get what i mean...and the stain remained there...anyway..i got away with returning it to the store and saying it was like that when i bought it and demanded a replacement..and they did it..:tongue: it was a very good lesson to me. when i see stain on a suede sneaker, i ll go straight to a shoe repair shop, they have way more experience.

and specifially on this sneaker man..don't try any experiement.
sometimes going to a shoe repair shop isnt the answer, ive taken a pair there before of suede new balances and it just came back worse. 

Tomorrow won't be navy.

But when they do navy I hope they have grey cuffs instead of black.

Did the navy ones b4 have black or grey cuffs?

Just picked up navy publish joggers so hoping for a different color of mercers tomorrow.

I saw Jamie's IG page. I think tomorrow might be that curry/gold color. Which in my opinion is an easy pass.

what page do you guys refresh for the Mercers? I've practiced the last 3 weeks refreshing the "Latest Arrivals" page but I'm still late in adding a pair to my cart. Lucky I haven't like any of the colors that have released.

I saw Jamie's IG page. I think tomorrow might be that curry/gold color. Which in my opinion is an easy pass.

They look like the umbers IMO, just the way the picture is makes them look more gold. I'd hope they wouldnt release something so similiar so soon but who knows. Hoping for navy or black myself

Are the Mercers comfortable?  always thought about getting a pair but they seem pretty snug and not sure how that would like on me since i'm not a skinny dude...

Tomorrow won't be navy.

But when they do navy I hope they have grey cuffs instead of black.

Did the navy ones b4 have black or grey cuffs?

First time...Black
2nd Time...Unreleased to the online shop was Gray

Last edited:
Ronnie said tomorrow's Mercer drop is fire. Also jamie works at kith Manhattan. He deals with all of the sneaker releases

So does that mean he's going to release all the colors today? RF said September was going to be a crazy month for Mercers and only 3 colors released, one being unpopular with most. Hopefully he throws a curveball and releases all the colors at once. That way I can spend all my money at once.

So does that mean he's going to release all the colors today? RF said September was going to be a crazy month for Mercers and only 3 colors released, one being unpopular with most. Hopefully he throws a curveball and releases all the colors at once. That way I can spend all my money at once.
That aint gonna happen we have Mercer Monday for a while :wink:

Back
Top Bottom