Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

As long as one transaction has no more than two quantities of said shoe you'll be fine. Two diff cards same address is allowed. Pretty sure some guy said they did that with their brother for the mints and coves release.
thanks! wow he got two pairs of both? that's skill 
roll.gif

Bet this dude ronnie gonna be tweeting all this stuff cause he know people are watching every one of his tweets then the link gonna drop via kith set

What is the deal with the duffle bags? I haven't seen any tweets or posts about the availability of those...

Has this dude ever dropped just a Twitter link without the product being visable on the website? Meaning, if you don't have Twitter you're f*cked...?

Say em in person an man there blah the Brazils own the USA s by farerrr lol there awful jus look at some gold pics if end hand on eBay w no filter

Say em in person an man there blah the Brazils own the USA s by farerrr lol there awful jus look at some gold pics if end hand on eBay w no filter

This had to be one of the hardest posts to read in recent months...jus' sayin'.

Last edited:
I assume you're saying the brazils look better than the USAs. 

I haven't seen the USAs in person, but I got the brazils from that kithstrike drop and they were too nice. 

Back
Top Bottom