Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

any of ya'll checkout link robin hood's can hook up a size 10.5 or 11 gt2's? much appreciated

I wonder who the dumbass at kith was that decided not to put the shoes on the latest products section like they always had. What an epic **** up, glad I got my pairs already, oh and the site for me LOLL
I think they did that on purpose cause they're bots on youtube that scan the latest products page and auto atc the shoes and checkout using keyword searching

Dammit man. Struck out because they didn't refresh on the damn latest product page. Salty!!
me too man, i feel your pain 
tired.gif

yep but screwed on latest page, but just got through a size 4 for my girl. probably the most limited sizes.

it really took me 2 min to realise i had to click on the collection link on the banner to find the shoes. by the time i added them they were sold out but i kept trying and eventually they were available.

is it really true that one should keep trying until sizes are gone? because all the sizes are still there . . .

I always keep home page up, latest products page, asics page,  & ronnie fieg shoes just in case they decide to switch up the release. 

Last edited:
Copped USA. Went back for socks and jersey but it was OOS in my size.  Sucks they don't give you a pick up in store option I work around there. Sounds mad lame but hope I get em before the 4th. How's kith on shipping? first time I get through on the site.

starts with a B ends with an OT...
yes. but this is not always the case, possible to cop multiples manually

how do people "accidentally" buy more then one pair lol 
I have done this before...and its not like im a newb...sometimes sites are 'crashing' b/c of extreme traffic, and errors can happen easily. Prime example, I was on END trying to cop burgers during the overseas drop. site was crashing and clinking on atc wasnt doing anything apparently. Finally I made it to the next step of checkout and saw that all that cliking actually WAS adding to my cart, even though the page appeared to be frozed. I had ten pairs in my cart...even tried removing the extra but site was crashing hard and wouldnt let me edit my cart. so i checked out as fast as I could and ordered the 10 pairs.

ended up getting declined by my cc company because they thought the charge was fraudulent (I guess an 800 order from overseas throws a red flag)

but had it not been for the cc issue I wouldve got the 10 pairs..unintentionally. (only wanted one for myself and wouldve hooked up lots of peeps in the saucony thread)

so yea 'accidently' buying multiples is a real thing

Copped USA. Went back for socks and jersey but it was OOS in my size.  Sucks they don't give you a pick up in store option I work around there. Sounds mad lame but hope I get em before the 4th. How's kith on shipping? first time I get through on the site.
WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER! 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom