Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

He was out there yesterday in the evening....car looked dope with the Matte black

Last edited:
I think he drives a panamera so he's living good for sure.
i saw pics of him on his instargram with sls mercedes.. if he is driving that thing around he is making stacks on stacks on stacks... definetly in that 8 figure range for net worth. c

true, kith is one of the only sites were you can usually get through manually
yes it is. I messed up yesterday though since I ran out of 4G and I wasn't by a computer at drop time. Next release I'll be on point.

I was about to cop the beats headphones yesterday buy decided against it, too expensive

i saw pics of him on his instargram with sls mercedes.. if he is driving that thing around he is making stacks on stacks on stacks... definetly in that 8 figure range for net worth. c
I'd say 7figures, 8 might be reaching a little (but who am I to say :lol:)

I'd say 7figures, 8 might be reaching a little (but who am I to say
laugh.gif
)
i agree... 7 figures is more realistic.  i think people underestimate the difficult of getting to 8 from 7

i agree... 7 figures is more realistic.  i think people underestimate the difficult of getting to 8 from 7
yup. I'd be good if I could even get to 7 :lol:. Business tends to drain money quick so even though hes making paper he's also spending a lot to maintain location.

Wish he would have dropped the shorts when indigo label dropped. He's messed up on his timeline for being able to wear the goods. Half my summer is gone :/

Although I hate all the RF d-riders, i do appreciate his work and vision. He's bridging the gap between street wear and "dressing better"

Yeah people forget about the David Z days...as much as I'm not a fan of the kith fanboying, I definitely respect ronnie as business owner. He's not afraid to put out his unadulterated, uncompromised work even if it's trash lol. Takes some grapefruits to do that, especially in the fashion Mecca of the US.

Yeah people forget about the David Z days...as much as I'm not a fan of the kith fanboying, I definitely respect ronnie as business owner. He's not afraid to put out his unadulterated, uncompromised work even if it's trash lol. Takes some grapefruits to do that, especially in the fashion Mecca of the US.
I don't even read this thread but saw the preview of this post since it was the most recent one...I have a pretty good feeling almost all of these people haven't forgotten about the David Z days.  You can't forget what you never knew.  That's not even a shot, I couldn't care less who buys his stuff or when they got into it, I'm just saying like 1/000th of the people clamoring over RF/Kith don't have that timeframe to reference from experience.

That's good, I stayed on the website, nothing came up. Went to twitter and was too late. Lesson learn
just for future reference did people have better chances through twitter or page refreshing?

the general consensus from what I've read is that it was pretty much 50/50?

idk any members wanna chime in?

just for future reference did people have better chances through twitter or page refreshing?

yesterday i saw the kfe products in website(refreshed) before twitter link popped

I usually have both the site and both Ronnie and KITH's twitter accounts open in different tabs. I refresh the site right at 11 and Twitter automatically refreshes, so as soon as I see a change (either on the site or a tweet posted), I jump on it.

I also had mobile notifications turned on for the twitter accounts, which is maybe a step too far but hey, why not.

I hear ya. However for a company that is basically a rebrand team.....

HE'S KILLING IT! LIKE THE DRE BEATS OF RUNNERS.....

NO PUN INTENDED!
wink.gif

I usually have both the site and both Ronnie and KITH's twitter accounts open in different tabs. I refresh the site right at 11 and Twitter automatically refreshes, so as soon as I see a change (either on the site or a tweet posted), I jump on it.

I also had mobile notifications turned on for the twitter accounts, which is maybe a step too far but hey, why not.

I hear ya. However for a company that is basically a rebrand team.....

HE'S KILLING IT! LIKE THE DRE BEATS OF RUNNERS.....

NO PUN INTENDED!:wink:  
yeah hes definitely doing good for himself, in terms of asics he can do no wrong (the clarks **** is something else though)

Back
Top Bottom