Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Got both the USA's and Brazil's today (size 10's). Initial impression of the USAs was underwhelming to say the least. To me they looked spectacular in pictures and earlier shots from the previous release, but in hand they just don't do much for me. I hate to use the word 'cheap' but that's how I would describe them to me. Idk maybe I need to warmup to them. The Brazil's on the other hand are beautiful to me. The suede/material all around seems to be very good quality. I received both sets of sweatbands and all the extra laces as expected, so i'm happy about that. For my first purchase on a RF x Asics collab (i've tried before and always struck out) I'm still pretty damn satisfied with my purchase!

i like em...especially for 120 im down.  ill probably pick one or the other. 

but he pushed the release back to 7/9

i like em...especially for 120 im down.  ill probably pick one or the other. 

but he pushed the release back to 7/9
I was wondering why we hadn't seen more than 2 teasers of the apparel so far. Not enough time to do that short term hype machine with the holiday I assume.

where the ropes at doe... 
nerd.gif

lol at "Worldwide Exclusive", that just sounds ridiculous and contradicting to me. So you mean I can't buy these in Mars?
laugh.gif

Lol, everytime they talk about "kith worldwide exclusive" I'm like, that is weird phrasing

^ i don't think you understand what worldwide means.

your joke would be funny if he said universe wide...but he didn't.

he said world wide...meaning you can't get these anywhere else in the WORLD.

^ i don't think you understand what worldwide means.

your joke would be funny if he said universe wide...but he didn't.

he said world wide...meaning you can't get these anywhere else in the WORLD.
that explanation would make more sense. Still phrased weird to me though. Like you say "Asia Exclusive" for products only sold in Asia or "Europe Exclusive" for products only sold in Europe. So when they say "Worldwide Exclusive", it sounds like its available worldwide, which wouldn't make it "exclusive". Either way, when Kith releases some of these Asics, they're just a RE-release of shoes that were once widely available. Its just that this time, maybe only Kith is re-releasing them so they're trying to sell the hype by saying "only sold at Kith" 

got mine in yesterday. was planning on letting the brazils sit to see how the world cup goes, but after I put the rope laces in em....it was a wrap, wore em to the mall, so comfy and got a lot of compliments.

wearing the USAs today (my original plan) no scuffs, glue stains or anything. got lucky.

by the way, I wear size 10 everything (air max, SB, Jordan, whatever) I have kinda wide feet and these fit me great, not sure why some say the brazils fit bigger.

that explanation would make more sense. Still phrased weird to me though. Like you say "Asia Exclusive" for products only sold in Asia or "Europe Exclusive" for products only sold in Europe. So when they say "Worldwide Exclusive", it sounds like its available worldwide, which wouldn't make it "exclusive". Either way, when Kith releases some of these Asics, they're just a RE-release of shoes that were once widely available. Its just that this time, maybe only Kith is re-releasing them so they're trying to sell the hype by saying "only sold at Kith" 
 I have to agree with @vinotwofour, the literal interpretaion of "worldwide exclusive" is pretty much the complete opposite of "kith exclusive".  But come on, we know what is implied when Ronnie says, "Worldwide exclusive".

With that being said, we'll see how "exclusive" these GLV are when they start popping up on pys and nordstrom like his last "worldwide exclusives".

ill get em when they show up at Nordstrom, if they do. lol

until then. ill keep some money to the side for those black pumas. need those

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom