Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

People hatin on the collection already. I actually like black and white. I find it easiest to mix and match and it's far more mature than some of bright colors/patterns other companies recycle every season.

If it's a GR looking collab for 180 I'm just gonna grab a GR for below retail hopefully. Just my $0.02

Pumas do look nice...but they are nothing special. I would cop for 100 usd max though. Eg: You can get a pair of white stan smiths for 70usd and they have exactly the same use with the white pumas...(especially the vntg that came to US lately have great leather quality). This is why i believe they are not worth that much.

Pumas do look nice...but they are nothing special. I would cop for 100 usd max though. Eg: You can get a pair of white stan smiths for 70usd and they have exactly the same use with the white pumas...(especially the vntg that came to US lately have great leather quality). This is why i believe they are not worth that much.

Quality >

The materials and build is much different than a $60 shoe.

It's high end designer footwear category.

Lanvin, Louis ect.

IMO, Puma has been releasing some nice kicks lately. They are only worth what people are willing to pay for them.

I don't know which ones I want...the black ones or the white ones...I'm leaning toward black.

Quality >

Lanvin, Louis ect.
No doubts about that, i kbow what you mean and the concept reminds of the riccardo tisci x af1 that released(and got lows and mids..too expensive..quality 100%on point..but these had something unique in design compared to the OGs al least). have you seen the specific stan smiths quality? It is way better than most of the sneakers you have bought the last 4 years...anyway, don't wanna argue i just won't give priority to these..gonna save for other releases..

Referring to my older comment, I failed to mention I meant the clothing. But I see some people already hating on the kicks as well.

No doubts about that, i kbow what you mean and the concept reminds of the riccardo tisci x af1 that released(and got lows and mids..too expensive..quality 100%on point..but these had something unique in design compared to the OGs al least). have you seen the specific stan smiths quality? It is way better than most of the sneakers you have bought the last 4 years...anyway, don't wanna argue i just won't give priority to these..gonna save for other releases..

Lol I have a pretty nice quality stash, not sure about that.

I'am just not a big adidas guy.

I'am, however a puma fan.

Quality >

Lanvin, Louis ect.

high end designer category? are you serious or trolling? i buy a lot of "high end" designer trainers and these are not in that league!

comparing my DS coves (left) to the ones I wear a lot (right). The shape has changed, whole lot of creases and the colour is more dull, but I like the worn pair more.  

Yeuh I noticed mine took quite a beating after only 3-4 wears. Stopped wearing em and only bust em out for nice dinners or places I know I won't be walking around much.

View media item 1076744

comparing my DS coves (left) to the ones I wear a lot (right). The shape has changed, whole lot of creases and the colour is more dull, but I like the worn pair more.  

Plus idk if it's the angle or what but the worn pair look longer and that makes the sihlouette look better IMO but yeah seems like you'd have to be super cautious with them.

You want both. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom