Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm doing the same.
As am I hehe 
smokin.gif

i was always an air max dude. strictly. wasn't until about a last spring i got more into runners. 

always hated basketball shoes for myself, but my little brothers love for them got me back into shoes.

touching story, i know. 

@Robin Thicke  you cashing in that preorder for these? Or was that for the KFEs?

And yeah the full leather lining typically means .5 down. Heard people go TTS or .5 down for XT2s too.

I never ever considered basketball shoes, mostly because i have short legs and high cut shoes made me look even shorter. So runners were always what i went for, although i did just purchase my first basketball shoe in the Kobe 9 low ID..

Last edited:
Ehh I see what you mean Clark but you really gotta let that hate out your heart.

I used to be the same way with SBs. Where were y'all from 2007-2014 before the Tiffs dropped? Same dudes saying SB is dead were the same ones asking where to cop tiffs smh

Would you rather have them lie to you?  Maybe DSM isn't on  #TeamKithFilter
No, I don't want any lies, but again, the shoes really do not look flattering at all after all the filters are removed.  Usually even without the filters the shoes still look good, I just think these are awful photos on DSM, maybe it is the white background on the site.  In any event, I am a little disappointed with these.

Would you rather have them lie to you?  Maybe DSM isn't on  #TeamKithFilter
No, I don't want any lies, but again, the shoes really do not look flattering at all after all the filters are removed.  Usually even without the filters the shoes still look good, I just think these are awful photos on DSM, maybe it is the white background on the site.  In any event, I am a little disappointed with these.
SEE THEM IN PERSON

I MEAN YALL U SHOULD SEE BARNEYS OR J CREW. THEIR PHOTOS MAKE SHOES LOOK LIKE DOG POO

AND 

ALSO CHECK OUT UBIQ. PHOTOS ARE EXCELLENT BUT ACTUAL PRODUCT IS  PURE %100 DUCK POO POO

SEE THEM IN PERSON

I MEAN YALL U SHOULD SEE BARNEYS OR J CREW. THEIR PHOTOS MAKE SHOES LOOK LIKE DOG POO

AND 

ALSO CHECK OUT UBIQ. PHOTOS ARE EXCELLENT BUT ACTUAL PRODUCT IS  PURE %100 DUCK POO POO
I live about 5 minutes from DSM so will definitely check them out.  I am optimistic that in person they may have more appeal.  We shall see.

And yeah, J. Crew takes awful photos of just about everything shoe related.

OK GAIS

RF RESPONDED TO MY IG COMMENT.

HE PERSONALLY WENT TTS BUT DID REMARK THAT SOME PEOPLE SAY .5 DOWN

MIGHT HAVE TO DOUBLE UP ON DA SAFE SIDE

Has anyone dealt with KITH Customer Service before? I finally got my package when the clothing and Asic Gel Lyte V classics were re-released. No issues with the shirt but when I opened the Asics box, this is what I got...

View media item 1092704
:stoneface:

I already emailed them and will try to give them a call in the morning but from what I read on here, the CS isn't so good. Who else should I email to let him know of this error?

CS IS EXCELLENT

THEYRE REALLY GOOD TO DEAL WITH, ESPECIALLY IF UR ORDER DOESNT HAVE TO DO WITH HYPED RELEASES.

WHILE THEY MAY NOT BE ABLE TO FIND THE GL5, WHO KNOWS, YOU WILL BE FULLY COMPENSATED ON THEIR BEHALF.

HELL IF ANYTHING ASK IF THEY CAN LOOK YOU OUT FOR THE NEXT COLLAB

CS IS EXCELLENT

THEYRE REALLY GOOD TO DEAL WITH, ESPECIALLY IF UR ORDER DOESNT HAVE TO DO WITH HYPED RELEASES.

WHILE THEY MAY NOT BE ABLE TO FIND THE GL5, WHO KNOWS, YOU WILL BE FULLY COMPENSATED ON THEIR BEHALF.

HELL IF ANYTHING ASK IF THEY CAN LOOK YOU OUT FOR THE NEXT COLLAB

Thanks bro. I don't think they sold out of this or the other re-issue at all. I went ahead and emailed Mr. Stubbs whose information is on the first post. Hopefully something will come through.

Back
Top Bottom