Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Who went TTS?

I went tts because because GR xt2 fit snug, with a leather upper the shoe only slightly stretches width wise, not length.
I copped the same size as my GLVs (9).  Been burned before by the size down suggestions so I figured it's better to be safe than sorry.

copped the whites. pretty confusing the shoes were not under latest kith products section. luckily I clicked the link that was tweeted out at 11. 

After ebay fees and shipping they might have enough for steak dinner at outback
nah more likely a pizza from pizza hut if theyre lucky

copped an 8.5 just now :smokin easy

does this fit the same as the coa? probably smaller cause of the all leather upper right

Are those out the box or worn? Can't really tell to be honest.

Seems like for many this will be their first pair of Pumas. 

I'm assuming that they're new, since they released about an hour ago, but this pair looks BEAT!! Like "everyday wear beaters" beat.

Last edited:
If you guys have any shoes with leather that is higher grade, creases like that happen... just by simply keeping them in the box. My ATC II french opens creased like that, so did my Australian opens. It happens.

lolol @WillMax14  is the truth

and the refresh thing really works. i just have the stock problem page on my PM and just refresh when it pings.

Back
Top Bottom