Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Doesn't matter if it's been confirmed or not. Almost every collab has risen in price recently.

dang, i was on the fence about the RG's and Sage's, but i'm being pushed to the brink towards copping...materials look A1

I just have soo many GLV's now....4 at the moment...do i really need 6 GL5's?! :smh:

Last edited:
I would honestly never pay retail on a pair of Jordan's unless it's 1s.

At least with RF collabs, you know you're getting good materials that are "worth" the price hike. Regardless if y'all hate him or not.
Nope. Dudes have once again turned speculation into fact with no damns given.

Yeah dude someone just ran with that. I joked with Will saying 180, he replied saying he could see 170.

Nothing official. But material talk usually does mean price hike, we just don't know how much.

Hoping that there will be many pairs produced to beat reselling prices....increase price but also production.. I prefer to pay kith a little more instead of double reselling prices....
Anyone has info on productionquantity btw?

dang, i was on the fence about the RG's and Sage's, but i'm being pushed to the brink towards copping...materials look A1

I just have soo many GLV's now....4 at the moment...do i really need 6 GL5's?!
mean.gif
over the past year ive kinda strayed away from nike. ill grab the occasional release here and there but my asics collection has been growing steadily. idk if its age (26) and im looking for a more comfortable wear or that the quality seems to reflect price point better on asics (especially RF) but nothin wrong with havin a bunch of GLVs

over the past year ive kinda strayed away from nike. ill grab the occasional release here and there but my asics collection has been growing steadily. idk if its age (26) and im looking for a more comfortable wear or that the quality seems to reflect price point better on asics (especially RF) but nothin wrong with havin a bunch of GLVs
I'm on the same boat as you. The comfort on GL's is a big reason why I continue to cop em and probably has to deal with my older age as well. Hell runners in general right now is my preference. Plus I just dig the overall style of how runners are looking nowadays...just goes with what I wear. 

I'm on the same boat as you. The comfort on GL's is a big reason why I continue to cop em and probably has to deal with my older age as well. Hell runners in general right now is my preference. Plus I just dig the overall style of how runners are looking nowadays...just goes with what I wear. 
runners over everything for me at this point. i know theres mixed opinions on the concepts embers but besides the comfort of the GLV to begin with i think the colorway is dope and ive actually been trying to double up. even selling old DS nike/jordan stuff to do so. some guy mentioned to me he didnt understand why people liked GLVs and that it must be an east coast thing. i think its more of a knowing what u like thing

Sweatpant joggers with runners and other NSW is gonna be the move this winter. Comfort and style.

runners over everything for me at this point. i know theres mixed opinions on the concepts embers but besides the comfort of the GLV to begin with i think the colorway is dope and ive actually been trying to double up. even selling old DS nike/jordan stuff to do so. some guy mentioned to me he didnt understand why people liked GLVs and that it must be an east coast thing. i think its more of a knowing what u like thing
Runners over everything for sure. I'm just more selective now with age. I also dig the embers even when pics first surfaced on them. Blessed to own a pair. Its definitely more prevalent in the east coast since I live out here in Cali but yea...its all preference. To each their own...

Man are yall serious? GLV comfort over nike? Have you ever worn Roshes? If you are looking for comfort look no further than adidas boost. btw I have zero problems with it but 170 for a GLV is bananas. You can try and justify it with quality all you want but you are in an amazing sense of denial if you think its not all mark up. Boutiques are the new resellers. 

Last edited:

Man are yall serious? GLV comfort over nike? Have you ever worn Roshes? If you are looking for comfort look no further than adidas boost. btw I have zero problems with it but 170 for a GLV is bananas. You can try and justify it with quality all you want but you are in an amazing sense of denial if you think its not all mark up. Boutiques are the new resellers. 
roshe are comfortable theyre like a sock but i dont like seeing my toes move through the toe box

how thick is the material and hows the length?
not thick, kinda like denim shirt but a little thicker, I'm 6 feet tall and the length is perfect for me, not baggy or anything. Look at the pictures they have on kith, they fit me like that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom