Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Lmao in my world that's a lot like watching Jesus walk on water 
frown.gif
That's like me looking for .25 release info on the dunk thread

everyone has different taste. let it go
some of y'all swear you are the Counsel of everything shoe related

Lmao seriously I swear dudes always trying to persuade other guys to liking what they like as of their taste in shoes is impeccable. Just like they saying the GT II RG is better than the GLV. Some people like GLV's better than GT II's. It's all preference some of these guys still trying to figure that out.

It is all preference. Nobody's opinion is fact. But opinions are gonna be shared, that's what this forum is for, besides info. I'd say the whole forum's content is made up of 98% opinion, and 2% actual info.

My opinion is that people newer into Asics won't have the same appreciation for the older releases, and will be more into the releases they have been able to get their hands on recently. And visa versa.

It's like older Jordan heads thinking the newer colorways aren't as good as the older and OG ones. While the new jacks are snatching them up and beasting on them, and actually prefer some of them over the older ones. Of course both are gonna feel that way.

Just that simple, didn't mean to offend anyone.

It is all preference. Nobody's opinion is fact. But opinions are gonna be shared, that's what this forum is for, besides info. I'd say the whole forum's content is made up of 98% opinion, and 2% actual info.

My opinion is that people newer into Asics won't have the same appreciation for the older releases, and will be more into the releases they have been able to get their hands on recently. And visa versa.

It's like older Jordan heads thinking the newer colorways aren't as good as the older and OG ones. While the new jacks are snatching them up and beasting on them, and actually prefer some of them over the older ones. Of course both are gonna feel that way.

Just that simple, didn't mean to offend anyone.
but youre not as much talking appreciation for older releases as saying newer ones are garbage. it is what it is though i know what i like personally

Goin back on the thread to try and find info you want is like trying to see jesus walk on water?
Maybe your reading comprehension is a bit lacking: dude poked fun at my original question in which I stated my internet connection is awful, hence wanting some confirmation on how the in-store release goes (which btw hadn't been addressed yet, unless you're implying I should go weeks back in the thread and sift through all the horse**** posts to find the answer - I'd rather find change off the street to be honest). Being able to cop two, let alone one hyped release off of the internet is like walking on water to me. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul. 

Yeah, well, I do feel like most of the latest Asics releases aren't as good as a few years ago. Most people into Asics for a long time feel the same way. The cream of the crop era was from '08 - '12, when a lot of the euro shops were doing sick collabs, and RF was starting out.

The Brazils aren't garbage, I just don't like the gold stripes. Feel like a gold outline would look way better. I do think the gold GL3's are ugly. And most of the collabs and even GR's are weak. I don't want them to be, I'm not a hipster who's done with Asics now just cuz they've gotten popular and attracted the beasts. In fact, I've been very vocal on the other forum about how lame the runner elitists are for selling off all their Asics just cuz they're popular now. :lol:

Maybe your reading comprehension is a bit lacking: dude poked fun at my original question in which I stated my internet connection is awful, hence wanting some confirmation on how the in-store release goes (which btw hadn't been addressed yet, unless you're implying I should go weeks back in the thread and sift through all the horse**** posts to find the answer - I'd rather find change off the street to be honest). Being able to cop two, let alone one hyped release off of the internet is like walking on water to me. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.
oops yea didn't really read only when dude said "this info has been posted"

Get that $0.01

Yeah, well, I do feel like most of the latest Asics releases aren't as good as a few years ago. Most people into Asics for a long time feel the same way. The cream of the crop era was from '08 - '12, when a lot of the euro shops were doing sick collabs, and RF was starting out.

The Brazils aren't garbage, I just don't like the gold stripes. Feel like a gold outline would look way better. I do think the gold GL3's are ugly. And most of the collabs and even GR's are weak. I don't want them to be, I'm not a hipster who's done with Asics now just cuz they've gotten popular and attracted the beasts. In fact, I've been very vocal on the other forum about how lame the runner elitists are for selling off all their Asics just cuz they're popular now.
laugh.gif
i can kind of agree the gold GL3s are probably the weakest RF Asics release in recent memory

...the runner elitists are for selling off all their Asics just cuz they're popular now.
laugh.gif
LMAO, they sold off shoes they liked because other people like them.   That might be the lamest act of defiance I've ever heard of.

Last edited:
i cant speak for others, but i would sell them off not necessarily because theyre popular, but because the value on them is ridiculous. seems like the perfect time to cash out.

i feel like this release may bring the worse out in some newer folks to the thread.. i definitely don't think that dictates extreme hype--just lack of respect and being courteous..

a lot of questions were asked during Mints/Coves by tons of new people but none of them were disrespectful if i recall..hopefully we can get back to that smh..

i've never had that happen but i have tried to help a few out with some tips.. I was descriptive as possible.. at some point it becomes burdensome when the answers are RIGHT IN THE THREAD smh..
im all about helping people out but i can see why people here are less about it now

i cant speak for others, but i would sell them off not necessarily because theyre popular, but because the value on them is ridiculous. seems like the perfect time to cash out.

Yeah, but that's not why they're selling. They just want to be up on stuff not everyone else is on. And I kinda feel that, to an extent, but to take it to the level of selling it all off is extreme, cuz it's like you were only into them for the elitist, coolness factor. Not because they actually like them. I buy shoes I genuinely like, and don't allow whether other people like them or not to influence my taste. If they become more popular, and over saturated, maybe you start to not feel them as much, cuz you're seeing them too much, but that's temporary, the hype will eventually cool off, and if you ever really liked them to begin with, most of the time you'll like them later (I try to only buy shoes I REALLY like, and can see myself wearing and liking still years later, regardless of their popularity)..

To sell them all off like that, just cuz they're popular with the hype beasts, is the same thing as being a hype beast. Both are allowing others to influence what you like.

Am I the only one not really feeling the Rose and Sages? Yah, 10 materials is great, but I can't really get behind either one. That blue on the Rose Gold is killing the whole shoe for me, and the Sage looks like a mismatch of several CW's. Maybe I'm getting burned out on these releases, who knows? But I feel like these are really uninspired, that mixed with the hype has got me looking to pass. Thoughts? 

Am I the only one not really feeling the Rose and Sages? Yah, 10 materials is great, but I can't really get behind either one. That blue on the Rose Gold is killing the whole shoe for me, and the Sage looks like a mismatch of several CW's. Maybe I'm getting burned out on these releases, who knows? But I feel like these are really uninspired, that mixed with the hype has got me looking to pass. Thoughts? 

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom