Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

My size 34 black mercer's just got cancelled. They were going to be my first pair too 
mean.gif
did u receive an email?

I got shipping conformation and mine have been shipped should be here tuesday with their ******g snale mail UPS. They make enough money on us give us the option for priority mail instead of this ground shipping 5-7 day ********......sorry ranting. I'm paying 150 for some pants i want me **** in 3 days not a week and a half da ****

Did you just get your shipping confirmation today? I got my order confirmation Monday but haven't heard from them since.

I did not receive a confirmation email. 
i didn't either, for my volcanos, mercer's or my delancy's.. however lables were created for all 3, and i received my Volcanos yesterday... How did you find out that your mecers were cancelled? thru email?

i didn't either, for my volcanos, mercer's or my delancy's.. however lables were created for all 3, and i received my Volcanos yesterday... How did you find out that your mecers were cancelled? thru email?
Yes, I received an email from them saying my order was canceled and I'll be refunded within 3-5 days.

Just got my shipping email for the mercers as well. I was nervous because my billing address was incorrect.

got it for future reference so you got a cancellation email and you got some kind of tracking label hahah better tell my boy he got a cancellation email i'll tell him to check it.

I don't mind spending the money on jackets, denim, etc but were talking about sweat pants! How often do you guys wear sweats?! I only wear sweats to run to the grocery store, chill at home or whatever. I'm not knocking people if that's your thing, but I'd rather buy another pair of mercers than pay the same price for SWEAT PANTS.

Got my notification that my label for my mercers was created a few hours ago. Now I play the wait game to see how long they sit at Kith before shipping

I don't mind spending the money on jackets, denim, etc but were talking about sweat pants! How often do you guys wear sweats?! I only wear sweats to run to the grocery store, chill at home or whatever. I'm not knocking people if that's your thing, but I'd rather buy another pair of mercers than pay the same price for SWEAT PANTS.
more than I wear jeans.. If I'm going to use it a lot I don't spending money on it.. Some people buy expensive stuff and let it sit in there closet..

Yeah it kind of bugs me that I have to pay basically priority mail price for UPS ground.

Not sure why most smaller business don't use USPS.

It's not like they don't offer business service discounts

Back
Top Bottom