Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

View media item 655012
Is the grey on the super red midsole darker grey or light grey? Cause I'm looking at all the vids and it looks lighter. Also is the color supposed to change like that? What I mean is that there's a light grey box in between creases. Rest looks painted darker grey. For some reason this looks painted darker grey to me. Am I tripping? I never seen a legit one up close before. So I have nothing to compare to.

Last edited:
You're good man, it's just the way they are. I'll attach a pic for example..

Look closely at the same spot on this picture. You'll see the same lines and a very slight change in the shade. I think that actually might be a separate piece, not creases (in this pic you can see that some of the horizontal creases actually stop where that piece is). http://www.kithnyc.com/superred/images/3.jpg

I don't actually have them, but from what I've seen, those are fine. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
You're good man, it's just the way they are. I'll attach a pic for example..

Look closely at the same spot on this picture. You'll see the same lines and a very slight change in the shade. I think that actually might be a separate piece, not creases (in this pic you can see that some of the horizontal creases actually stop where that piece is). http://www.kithnyc.com/superred/images/3.jpg

I don't actually have them, but from what I've seen, those are fine. Hope this helps.

Thanks man. It's weird that that separate piece looks totally different. Like different shade of grey. That grey box, or the separate pieces looks like the lighter greys I've been seeing in other pics consistent with the whole shoe. Kinda strange tho. I'm not sure why someone would paint just a shade darker. But it's just weird looking to me. They loom almost grey white in a lot of shots. But your pics do help. Thanks so much again.

Last edited:
View media item 655012
Is the grey on the super red midsole darker grey or light grey? Cause I'm looking at all the vids and it looks lighter. Also is the color supposed to change like that? What I mean is that there's a light grey box in between creases. Rest looks painted darker grey. For some reason this looks painted darker grey to me. Am I tripping? I never seen a legit one up close before. So I have nothing to compare to.

That's the actual color, fam. Nothing was painted on that pair. The grey is like a "light-mid color grey". That's the best I can describe it.

Didn't have a lot of time to work on it, but here's a prelim recolor. 

I hope it helps people decide. 
repped. and meh, i love the 1600's. but this color blocking isn't sitting well with me. Maybe it'll take some time to grow on me. Or maybe detailed Kith shots will sway me.

LOL Total Eclipse, more like Total Eclipse of my heart
wink.gif

Thanks man. It's weird that that separate piece looks totally different. Like different shade of grey. That grey box, or the separate pieces looks like the lighter greys I've been seeing in other pics consistent with the whole shoe. Kinda strange tho. I'm not sure why someone would paint just a shade darker. But it's just weird looking to me. They loom almost grey white in a lot of shots. But your pics do help. Thanks so much again.
In other colorways that block is painted a different color than the rest of the midsole as an accent, so maybe that's why it's a different shade, so it stands out a little? A few examples.

Back
Top Bottom