Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Even the made in uk ones now have that shape. 577/576/1500. It's not just a made in Asia thing it's new balance changing some of their molds. The shape n bulge is from a stiffer and unfortunately larger toe shield.
Cosign. Tell me these don't have the "banana" shape..

Got Americana shipping before any Daytona, think they just shipped without sending shipping confirmation?

Joe la puma put it on Instagram and it says since kith has been growing they decided to open a store in Paris. Then down at the bottom the have a puma logo, kith logo, john Elliott.co , and two logos that I don't know ones called focused space

Can anyone suggest what size Daytona sweatpants would fit someone who's 5'11" and 145? Typically a 30 in jeans and actually the same in mercers since 28 is too small.

The Daytona runs TTS? Wonder if i'm able to go down half a size? Unable to find my size with the right price so far. 
I wear a size 9.5 in the NB 998 and ordered the same size in the daytonas. They fit slightly more snug than the 998's but not uncomfortable by any means.

One daytona has been delivered, another is on vehicle and the last still has nothing.

Nothing on Americanas.

Never knew about that reference number search on ups until now.

They're not following an order shipping these out so don't worry...I was one of the first orders and I have nothing thus far and my friends are like a good hundred after me with tracking already

Last edited:
One daytona has been delivered, another is on vehicle and the last still has nothing.

Nothing on Americanas.

Never knew about that reference number search on ups until now.

the daytona with nothing is probably one of the latter pairs....my second pair has no tracking neither, and i didn't buy it until a good 10 min after they dropped.

Some people should be getting Americanas today, hopefully they can post some properly exposed photos.

Back
Top Bottom