Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I personally feel like almost everything Ronnie touched this year was just pure gold. Clothing capsules included, the New York Native pack as well as the stuff to accompany the Daytona's really was something. Just a tragic state of affairs, being a jobless freshman in College when Ronnie keeps being so on point.
i agree. i was just REALLY let down by the americanas though. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Mercer...y-No-Country-X-Hudson-NYC-Black-/321279976556

anyone have any experience with these "mercers"?  I kinda like the black herringbone

also...any word on when "the best sweatpant" is gonna be released?  is it accompanying the puma disc release?  i want them NOW hahah.  aint gon be wearing sweats in the summer.
No personal fit experience but I may back you up on copping these. Pretty good deal and I have been dying for some Mercers.

Yea me too similar too the John elliot ones would be dope. Hope this happens on a weekly basis like mercer monday! Wouldn't be suprised if the lookbook comes  tomorrow! Came out of no where with the hoody!

C'mon man how your in house sweats cost more than the Nike Tech sweats? They're priced at $105.

They're not going to be better quality, will have sizing issues along along with novice craftsmanship considering it's his first try at these. So to pay $105 over $80 tech pants defies logic.

They're not going to be better quality, will have sizing issues along along with novice craftsmanship considering it's his first try at these. So to pay $105 over $80 tech pants defies logic.

Are they made in the US?

manufacture much? Nike, who is one of, if not the biggest sportswear manufacturers in the world, and has factories all over the globe, can most certainly produce sweatpants at a fraction of the cost of RF. so naturally RF would be charging more $ for his product assuming they are at a comparable quality..

I personally feel like almost everything Ronnie touched this year was just pure gold. Clothing capsules included, the New York Native pack as well as the stuff to accompany the Daytona's really was something. Just a tragic state of affairs, being a jobless freshman in College when Ronnie keeps being so on point.
I couldn't be of a more opposite opinion, at least for the Americanas. Everything Ronnie did this year was cool. He's had better for most of the stuff, but the Americanas are awesome. Nothing too crazy, but I can't name a better navy/red New Balance.

smh complex
sick.gif

i can't believe I'm saying it, i might actually deny it if this wasn't an anonymous message board, but daytonas DEFINITELY make my top 10 this year.. I went from iffy, why did I cop those, to bananas crazy over them once they came… 

i can't believe I'm saying it, i might actually deny it if this wasn't an anonymous message board, but daytonas DEFINITELY make my top 10 this year.. I went from iffy, why did I cop those, to bananas crazy over them once they came… 
I second this. Daytona's, for me, easily make my top 10. I would even argue you could place it in spot 5 or higher. But, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

People who love their own Dayton's are dudes who fell for the hype. got them in hand and then realized they couldn't resell. Don't justify buying a dud by lying to yourself.

i agree. i was just REALLY let down by the americanas though. 

Same here. I thought they were going to be the same material as Denim Selvedges. Denim Pigskin turned out terrible. Ashy Larry.

People who love their own Dayton's are dudes who fell for the hype. got them in hand and then realized they couldn't resell. Don't justify buying a dud by lying to yourself.

/\ lol. people that hate on dayonas have never tried them on. they also still live with their mom...

I think both of you guys are right : )

I personally like the Daytona's a lot but I knew there wasn't going to be a high demand on them so I'm waiting for their market price to drop below retail.

Last edited:
Im sorry dont catch feeling I just feel it was a major let down. HE hyped up the show so much. and we got that?!? honestly one of fiegs worst shoes if not the worst. 
Going on a sneaker fourm is gonna be hard to find a ton of dudes out of college. I do live with my parents... 4 months out the year but so do a ton of NTers all with opinions just as valid as mine.

Back
Top Bottom