Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Dudes gonna cop these to IG flex then sell for retail x2 talking about

Worn on carpet for 30min

Or

Pads you can't even tell they worn

MY COVES I WENT TTS AND THEY FIT PERFECT. SNUG LIKE U WOULD WANT A BOOTY TYPE SHOE TO IFT. WORD TO HUARACHES

Can someone, if possible, post a side by side of the disc cove from previous....next to the mint COA???

I'd love to see the difference, don't wanna buy if they too similar and I'm not digging the leather on the coral. From pics it looks like mint coa is more of a pigskin, and corals are regular leather

Can anyone come thru with a comparison pic side by side?

Well just a waiting game for the kithstrike or the announcement i guess

The two squares next to #COA is supposed to be the american flag, shows up on iphone but not on Google Chrome i guess

mint 100%

these were such an easy pass for me before but they look great on feet...that 3M speckle is crazy too

any word on the sizing though? TTS? size up/down?

Mint, but it depends on price; I personally wouldn't pay over $160 retail because of tax and shipping for NY 

Last edited:
on Puma Disc's you go up .5 its pain to get you fit in these shoes but if you like that tight fit then stay tts hope that helps.
can you please tell me the size you wear in specific models..eg new balance?nike? and the size in puma discs? thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom