Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

and also some kid commented on the tweet saying

"These releasing in two other color ways ? I saw a photographer taking shots of them on some steps on mercer"

damn, all red filling pieces. These are going to be hyped as ****

hopefully price tag will be around 200.

Last edited:

Price. I think they're ~400 or so, maybe more now since FP and Kith have increased in hype in the past year. 
I feel like youre right but I'm hoping for 200-300. Had my eye on the FP snake skin ones but couldnt cop. 

Kith just sent me the email of my tracking n.o.. I checked the order summary in the email and there were only 2 of the 3 items which i ordered. What should I do? I ordered a forest green and burgundy crew neck and a pair of volcano invisible socks. Den socks were not in the order summar, but it was in the enail of the confirmed order when I placed my order.

Last edited:
Kith just sent me the email of my tracking n.o.. I checked the order summary in the email and there were only 2 of the 3 items which i ordered. What should I do? I ordered a forest green and burgundy crew neck and a pair of volcano invisible socks. Den socks were not in the order summar, but it was in the enail of the confirmed order when I placed my order.
you should be fine. The socks are in store whereas the other stuff are handled by the 3rd party. You will receive 2 packages separately. I happened to order a pair of socks with COA and this happened to me as well.

you should be fine. The socks are in store whereas the other stuff are handled by the 3rd party. You will receive 2 packages separately. I happened to order a pair of socks with COA and this happened to me as well.
Hmm, okay. The only concern was cos i used a USA address which is my forwarder, but i'm located out of the USA. Thus, this will incur extra shipping costs.. Just for a pair of socks.. 

Sick of GL3s personally...thought these were going to be Vs?

Last edited:
the FPs are prolly gonna be at least 250+, seeing that at retail FPs are ~225. dunno if I want black FP's more or glv's haha. we'll see which one drops earlier o_O

Man this thread... the asinine assumptions and speculations are like...

Worse then the Kennedy and 911 conspiracy theorist going off.

Back
Top Bottom