Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

SMH

I MISSED DA LINK TO THEM PUMAS BY LIKE 2 DAYS IN DA OTHER THREAD

I HAVE ISSUES

ALREADY HAVE THE COVE PUMAS DISC BLAZE

THOSE ONES UP THERE ARE LITERALLY DA SAME BLUEBIRD CW

AND I ALSO ASICS COVE COMNG NOW

He doesnt own that color, and the midsole aint grey. But I can see the resemblance. At least they pulled it off nicely.
no one can copyright a color man.. but i can see why RF is pissed as the colorblocking of the pumas are similar.. 

well that bluebird color is the official colorway for his "cove" disc blaze...there has to be some sort of understanding somewhere?

this is for the dude that bought the asics by mistake. Sucks cause now your gonna have to pay to ship it back.

Last edited:
You guys don't think after some of the hype dies down these will level off around the $300 mark? Then after pairs start to dry up they'll slowly hike back up. But look at the COA's (granted pumas don't get the same hype as asics) but those were super taxed at first especially when people thought it was only going to be a Paris release, but now they can be found for 200ish. I dunno just my 2 cents :\

That Andy dude commented on someones post saying the cancelled pairs will be put back online. Just a question of when.....and they will go quick obviously
cancelled pairs were already put back up and sold. this is why people were still getting pairs 3 hours after release.

You guys don't think after some of the hype dies down these will level off around the $300 mark? Then after pairs start to dry up they'll slowly hike back up. But look at the COA's (granted pumas don't get the same hype as asics) but those were super taxed at first especially when people thought it was only going to be a Paris release, but now they can be found for 200ish. I dunno just my 2 cents
ohwell.gif
nah

never going below 300, kith asics never go below 300

Back
Top Bottom