Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

As long as you've seen pictures of his news Clarks collab, you're good that's the only "new thing"
what was the threads consensus on those? people actually like or hate em? its weird i hated them at first then after seeing them a couple of times theyve grown on me

what was the threads consensus on those? people actually like or hate em? its weird i hated them at first then after seeing them a couple of times theyve grown on me
seems like the majority aint feeling them, but some really like them

personally, I'm on the fence. First of all, I don't know if I can rock them and secondly I don't know which of the cws I actually prefer

^^^^

I'm 5'8"

Those are a medium.

I was just standing still, so after walking just a bit they bunch up a little more. Also keep in mind the cuffs are folded in half.

Basically expect a little more bunching than shown in that pic if you're around my height.

^^^^

I'm 5'8"

Those are a medium.

I was just standing still, so after walking just a bit they bunch up a little more. Also keep in mind the cuffs are folded in half.

Basically expect a little more bunching than shown in that pic if you're around my height.
Yeah I'm about your height & I got a small. Think I might fold that waistband they come w/ it & see if that'll decrease the stacking.

Was looking for Coves because all i could get was the Mints and that was 2 hrs after 11am drop. Turns out one of my boys grabbed both for himself but the coves didn't fit him so he sold it to me for a good price and dropped it off immediately. So glad I have both now, and honestly, Coves > Mints (just slightly though) would be a different story if Mints had that perforated pigskin suede toebox. 

For your viewing enjoyment.

Both looking great! Can't wait for my coves although I'm slightly worried since I've received no tracking information

Did you plug your order# in on kith's website?
Yes, numerous times every day. I got order confirmation straight away and I've had nothing saying the order was cancelled. It is an international order but that shouldn't matter

I NEED THAT FINGER PET GIF NOW! WHO CAN MAKE IT
nerd.gif

I'm sure the mints won't crease in terms of the toe box. However the coves seem liek its gonna get messed up after few wears.. Should I put some sneakershields on these bad boys or just let them crease? lol 

Thing with the suede is as easy as it creases you can uncrease them. This is what I did for my ECO Knicks. Bundle up socks and stuff the toe box so it fits the shoes really well and presses outward where the creases are... It will take time but it works. Also
I keep Ikea shoe trees in them when ever I'm not attempting to uncrease.

Back
Top Bottom