Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Thing with the suede is as easy as it creases you can uncrease them. This is what I did for my ECO Knicks. Bundle up socks and stuff the toe box so it fits the shoes really well and presses outward where the creases are... It will take time but it works. Also
I keep Ikea shoe trees in them when ever I'm not attempting to uncrease.
ikea shoe trees are clutch 
smokin.gif

26th for the clarks?..Any word on the price?
the wheat colored sample pair that was floating around said retail was going to be 140. Might or might not change but I'd expect it to be right there. 

TBH the salmon toe colorway has grown on me since the first images. Need a cool shoe to use to go out to the bars that's still flashy but subtle enough to dress up. 

Last edited:
the wheat colored sample pair that was floating around said retail was going to be 140. Might or might not change but I'd expect it to be right there. 

TBH the salmon toe colorway has grown on me since the first images. Need a cool shoe to use to go out to the bars that's still flashy but subtle enough to dress up. 

Actually more versatile than folks give it credit for. I was skeptical of it at first but will cop to wear with dressier and casual fits. Salmons though not the reds. They're to flashy for my taste

What's with the "on foot" videos leaving the tags on.. You were able to change the laces though? Hmm. Reminds me of another video pages back.

Info on this lace job? What's it called? I know a lot of Nike's come tied like this, not sure if I like it, but curious how to do it.

I don't know what it's called. It's a little different from the factory lacing style.... I usually don't tie my laces, (really only the GLVs) but the cove laces were longer than the factory leatherback laces, and I'm not crazy about the way they look with a regular tie.

Just grab both laces, make a loop, then stick the ends of the lace through

The factories have an extra step, because you can grab the laces out of the box and just pull the aglets and the laces open up. My way takes a little more effort, but it's not hard to undo them

And also. My coves don't have as many flaws as my mints, but they are still there. All my GRs have less, ,if not no flaws

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom