Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

New RF collab. They got the rope laces.

But then again he always throws rope laces on all his photos

Not everyone has been on asics since the company started like some of y'all...

The comments on his IG are always hilarious, kids don't know anything. Besides the fact what's the usual price he throws on kithstrike asics like this? Thinking about grabbing the Medieval Blues but i'm ballin on a budget for a couple months.

I'm not hip to asics at all but I think it is a fair assumption to assume these are a new RF collab. Considering they are straight from his IG, teaser shots, and no description

Can anyone offer some insight on how these (Bleecker pants?) will fit? TTS? Just been looking through this thread and seeing nightmares popping up on how Kith is with their sizing. Want to be sure I at least try for the right size. 

View media item 961903
Thinking of this or possibly the darker version. Looks like the darker one has the terry material but this doesn't? I can't tell for sure. Don't need the sweat fabric in the current temps.

With all the sizing issues on the bomber I'm wondering if I should size down.

I'm not hip to asics at all but I think it is a fair assumption to assume these are a new RF collab. Considering they are straight from his IG, teaser shots, and no description

Like said before, they were on pys not too long ago. They just have ropes now

still, despite this being a rerelease, rule still holds true: cop em if you like em.

View media item 961903
Thinking of this or possibly the darker version. Looks like the darker one has the terry material but this doesn't? I can't tell for sure. Don't need the sweat fabric in the current temps.

With all the sizing issues on the bomber I'm wondering if I should size down.
Also interested in this.. How should I size? If anyone owns a Slim Fit Uniqlo Oxford, I wear a medium in them.. Help?

Can anyone offer some insight on how these (Bleecker pants?) will fit? TTS? Just been looking through this thread and seeing nightmares popping up on how Kith is with their sizing. Want to be sure I at least try for the right size. 
Can anyone comment on sizing of these please?

^^^for those washed bleeckers i'm pretty sure you stay tts. i think the fit is a bit different from the regular sweat bleeckers in that these one's are a more tailored fit. 

Cannot decide on those medevil blues.......Going to be all about the price point.  I think i am just still salty from missing out on the coves and mints so i am reaching for any asics collab.  Those Ubiq asics look pretty nice, but from what everyone is saying the site sucks.  Will they be as hard to get as an RF collab?

Back
Top Bottom