Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

this whole apparel line is completely underwhelming.

the bleeks are cool...but you cant start a whole clothing company with the strength of a trend that will eventually die down (joggers).

he is trying hard but it is just not cutting it.  the fashion industry is a very difficult industry to tap in to.

doing collaborations with established brands for his sneaker releases is very different from establishing your own brand of clothing.

I PASSED ON THE SHIRT FROM TODAY BC I WAS BANKING ON IT 

FOR MY TRIP TO AC ON TUESDAY.

HOWEVER, I COPPED THE J. CREW "ALTERNATIVE" LMAO

FOR $30 FUGGIT:

Really love the GLV model but ain't seen a colourway I can get down with yet. If the rose gold Vs are for real, that would make me a happy man.

Really love the GLV model but ain't seen a colourway I can get down with yet. If the rose gold Vs are for real, that would make me a happy man.
coves take the cake as my GLV model for the year for now. but man I'm totally with you on those rose gold V's. seems like a lot of the crowd over on this thread ain't feeling them which makes it much better for you and I (and others!) to cop on release day.  if they look that good in those crappy celly pics from a while back, I can only imagine how they'd look in actual press release photos. 

Copped my first pair of Bleecker on the Indigo drop yesterday.

How do the sizing runs ? Im like 29-30 and 6.2, went with a M.

Wondering if i should go with a S? Anyone know how they size ?

Anyone know stock differences in-store vs. online for Kith?

For instance, if the Barrow shirt is sold out online, do you think it would be available in-store this coming Saturday at either of the two locations?

Or, does their online and in-store inventory coincide?

Thanks in advance.

coves take the cake as my GLV model for the year for now. but man I'm totally with you on those rose gold V's. seems like a lot of the crowd over on this thread ain't feeling them which makes it much better for you and I (and others!) to cop on release day.  if they look that good in those crappy celly pics from a while back, I can only imagine how they'd look in actual press release photos. 
LOL. I wouldn't mistake what people have been saying about them for what will actually end up happening come release time...

LOL. I wouldn't mistake what people have been saying about them for what will actually end up happening come release time...

Pretty much I like the Rose Gold GLV.

Hopefully they do release. :nerd:

KITH clothing designs are so much better looking than that Target **** Supreme pushes every week. Corny *** screen prints and basic concepts. Supreme is the biggest swindle hustle in street wear history.

The prices are OD but RF puts out some visually impressive clothing pieces.

KITH clothing designs are so much better looking than that Target **** Supreme pushes every week. Corny *** screen prints and basic concepts. Supreme is the biggest swindle hustle in street wear history.

The prices are OD but RF puts out some visually impressive clothing pieces.

Supreme >>> kith

Back
Top Bottom