Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

the vintage wash i got in a medium,fit so much tighter than my quilted black mediums, gotta go to kith tomorrow and get a size swap or so

Ronnie was in Brazil not too long ago. He probably working on releasing whole pack with shoes and clothes for world cup

Has anybody ever returned anything to Kith AFTER 14 days for store credit? I don't want these darn Great Jones sweats and I can get ahold of customer service to see if they will still take them back

Probably a long shot, but does anyone in NYC know if the Barrow shirt (vintage wash/white) is sold out in stores?

Thanks in advance.

nerd.gif
$260 + $15.00 shipping for a pair of pre-owned Mints...a month after release... Not really a steal or anything. 

Almost even a rip off. You can get a DS pair at or near that. 

People really just rock kicks 1 and sell them, lames renting shoes lol
The listing said they were new I thought, either way I've had my fair share of Mints in the past few months, I'm just shocked these and COAs are going for similar prices brand new in my size...really weird...Mints are in another league than the COAs IMO...People were in here saying the Mint GLVs will end up priced like the volcanos after a while...
mean.gif

Last edited:

The listing said they were new I thought, either way I've had my fair share of Mints in the past few months, I'm just shocked these and COAs are going for similar prices brand new in my size...really weird...Mints are in another league than the COAs IMO...People were in here saying the Mint GLVs will end up priced like the volcanos after a while...
mean.gif

Only been a month. 

6/15 is the release date for the Pumas or the GLvs? 

mean.gif

COA prices have been jumping up lately. 

COA's are underrated. 

If your making profits off reselling you need a new day job, so yea pretty lame
This never makes sense to me, If i buy a pair of shoes for 140 and sell them for 425 (because that what people are willing to pay), and I do that 5 times in a week, thats 1400 a week. Like 60k a year.

I've been a shoe collector/customizer for a long time, and I never understood why people hate when others make money from selling shoes. Not everybody wants a "job" stop being programmed by society thinking that having a "salaried" job or a company job makes you some kind of upstanding citizen...it doesnt... I work a salaried job, I freelance, and I own a clothing line, and make money from selling shoes when possible...the least favorite is my actual job...so QFT with that "get a real job" BS....

I agree that everybody thinks you can resell every shoe and that is lame...but that sheepish "get a job" mentality is lame as well...

First of all. I doubt your making 1400 a week since most shoes don't resell for that much, so that idea is destroyed. I don't care where you work why you work whatever, that's on you. All I'm saying is if your depending on flipping shoes for a salary that's lame.

This never makes sense to me, If i buy a pair of shoes for 140 and sell them for 425 (because that what people are willing to pay), and I do that 5 times in a week, thats 1400 a week. Like 60k a year.

I've been a shoe collector/customizer for a long time, and I never understood why people hate when others make money from selling shoes. Not everybody wants a "job" stop being programmed by society thinking that having a "salaried" job or a company job makes you some kind of upstanding citizen...it doesnt... I work a salaried job, I freelance, and I own a clothing line, and make money from selling shoes when possible...the least favorite is my actual job...so QFT with that "get a real job" BS....

I agree that everybody thinks you can resell every shoe and that is lame...but that sheepish "get a job" mentality is lame as well...
This gentleman's post should be repped repeatedly. 

THAT'S SOMETHING A MIDDLE SCHOOLER OR A HIGH SCHOOL KID WOULD SAY.

PROUD TO RESELL SNEAKERS?

IF YOU WERE A CROATIONSTYLE OR A CORGI THEN YEA.

Back
Top Bottom